Schoolgirl slapped for not standing up during national anthem

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes definitely assault and should be charged , there is no excuse for this kind of thing in modern society .

Another peace loving Royalist betraying their brainwashed mindset.

Aside from the fact that standing during a National anthem should be a matter of personal choice, given the law allows such freedoms, the woman in red has no right to do anything, other than possibly

Posted Images

6 hours ago, keith101 said:

Yes definitely assault and should be charged , there is no excuse for this kind of thing in modern society .

Therein lies the problem, Thailand isn't a modern society!! Witchcraft and all sorts of nonsense still remains.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, toofarnorth said:

I didn't know there was a Royal Anthem but then I have never bothered with going to a Thai cinema.

10 years ago I was with my Thai honey at the cinema ! The Anthem came on ,I seen all the people rise ! She grabbed  my arm and said ,up !

12 minutes ago, Salerno said:

In what century where women on their period banished to solitary confinement?

Your making things up! Your talkin SC! I'm talkin if your sick ,which many females experience  from a menstrual  cycle, stay home ! Thats a p poor excuse, to not stand !

Edited by riclag
txt
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 5
53 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

what about the UK nationals who don't believe in God or the ones who believe in a different God, how's that working out.... why God save the Queen and not the people and  if and when the Queen dies they will have to change it and God save the Deleted, will they remove the word  "Gracious"

Indeed, us Brits are damned with probably the all time worst National Anthem.  I envy the French, Americans, Germans, Italians and Welsh!

• Haha 2
52 minutes ago, riclag said:

10 years ago I was with my Thai honey at the cinema ! The Anthem came on ,I seen all the people rise ! She grabbed  my arm and said ,up !

Movie Theaters on Military bases in the US is the same, everyone stands before the movie for the Anthem.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, JusticeGB said:

It shows respect and would have avoided that incident. As far as I am aware the words include respect to the Deleted and country. The UK National Anthem has the words God save our Gracious Queen. I have always stood up for that Anthem too. What you do is up to you.

Gracious?

• Like 1