Christmas and Covid 19

TigerandDog

One topic that hasn't been raised yet with regards to Covid 19 is Christmas. In particular Santa Clause. If everything remains as is, then this year kids all around the world will not receive a visit from Santa. He won't be able to leave the North Pole and visit homes as he does annually as he wouldn't even get close to doing his rounds in a single night. Virtually every country would have him in a 14 day quarantine before he could distribute presents, and then there are some countries ( e.g. Australia ) that will only let people leave with written permission from the Govt, and the aussie govt is so dumb they would tell Santa he can't leave the country, even if he managed to get in. So the only way I see any kids getting presents from Santa this year is if he sends them all by courier.

• Like 1

Santa will never visit Thailand 

There are no chimney's to climb down, and if he did the police would lay so many charges against the poor <deleted> he would never see freedom again

And as I tell my wife Buddhists don't believe in Jesus so NO Santa and his presents  :cheesy:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, Grumpy one said:

Santa will never visit Thailand 

There are no chimney's to climb down, and if he did the police would lay so many charges against the poor <deleted> he would never see freedom again

And as I tell my wife Buddhists don't believe in Jesus so NO Santa and his presents  :cheesy: 

Wrong – I've met Santa in person here – after his round when joining the after-party late Christmas night. I must however admit that stupidly forget drawing a chimney on my house, when I builded it. But I realized that Santa just park his reindeer-sledge on the beach – the reindeers loves it, good space and much easier than balancing on an ice-slippery roof top – and Santa place the gift outside the terrasse door, happy not in need for ascending you another too narrow chimney...
013)wDSC08005_Santa_(Saturated)w800.jpg.2f75698aef7b90430067ba7f2bfc5c05.jpg

Image from my CCTV.

PS: Don't forget, there is no God in Buddhism, so plenty of space for whatever you might believe in, whether Christ, A Flying Spaghetti Monster or Santa...:thumbsup:

On 10/28/2020 at 12:40 PM, TigerandDog said:

One topic that hasn't been raised yet with regards to Covid 19 is Christmas. In particular Santa Clause. If everything remains as is, then this year kids all around the world will not receive a visit from Santa. He won't be able to leave the North Pole and visit homes as he does annually as he wouldn't even get close to doing his rounds in a single night. Virtually every country would have him in a 14 day quarantine before he could distribute presents, and then there are some countries ( e.g. Australia ) that will only let people leave with written permission from the Govt, and the aussie govt is so dumb they would tell Santa he can't leave the country, even if he managed to get in. So the only way I see any kids getting presents from Santa this year is if he sends them all by courier.

He would never make it to Th anyway.. No ice or snow for his sledge...

On 10/29/2020 at 12:56 PM, khunPer said:

Wrong – I've met Santa in person here – after his round when joining the after-party late Christmas night. I must however admit that stupidly forget drawing a chimney on my house, when I builded it. But I realized that Santa just park his reindeer-sledge on the beach – the reindeers loves it, good space and much easier than balancing on an ice-slippery roof top – and Santa place the gift outside the terrasse door, happy not in need for ascending you another too narrow chimney...
013)wDSC08005_Santa_(Saturated)w800.jpg.2f75698aef7b90430067ba7f2bfc5c05.jpg

Image from my CCTV.

PS: Don't forget, there is no God in Buddhism, so plenty of space for whatever you might believe in, whether Christ, A Flying Spaghetti Monster or Santa...:thumbsup:

Did you have a lot to drink or smoke that night? LOL

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jomtienisgood said:

Did you have a lot to drink or smoke that night? LOL

I'm boring, as I don't drink when I'm out – nor smoke something funny – and I actually have a rare photo to prove it...????????