Cabinet gives initial nod to letting passengers off cruise ships

snoop1130

So you pay for a cruise that lasts a month and then when you get off the boat in Thailand for a wander you get locked in a hotel room for two weeks and billed for it , all while your room you are paying for on the ship sits empty ! Looooool ????????????

Have these people totally lost touch with reality ? A 5 year old kid would tell you that’s insane ! ????

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Burma Bill said:

Yes indeed. I know of only one cruise line, Royal Caribbean, that is offering "Ocean Cruises to Nowhere" from Singapore, for Singapore residents only. 2 or 3 night cruises are spent entirely at sea, embarking and disembarking in Singapore. Quote:-

Singapore Will Launch Cruises Again, But With No Destinations

October 8, 2020 4:23 PM ET

Quantum-of-the-Seas.jpg

That's a brilliant idea, get T.A.T and the labour minister to join forces, and ask Thai fishing boats to take the unemployed to sea for extended periods of time, bed & board thrown in and all the fish you stand.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Truth Will Set You Free said:

Come on Thaivisa.......Why are the readers doing your job? Why put out BS to us? Does anyone in your office know when the government feeding BS? 

Provide us some facts with photos of Cruisers are on the way from where????????????????????

Keep it real........and ????

I am on my way, will be at Bali Hai jetty in a month or two.

Thaitanic.jpg

Edited by HiSoLowSoNoSo
  • Haha 1

On 10/28/2020 at 12:07 PM, darksidedog said:

Where they are from shouldn't matter a damn. If they have been at seas for 14 days and there have been no cases on board, they have effectively quarantined already.

I had thought they had realised from the serious lack of interest globally on this STV visa, that the hoops they expect folks to jump through were not acceptable, so mystified why they are bringing them forward again.

At some point a recognition needs to be made that having large numbers of tourists without seeing any Covid is like wanting to have your cake and eat it. It simply isn't possible.

I stick to my theory that all this STV and cruise-ship nonsense is just a smoke and mirror game to make the Thai people believe that they are doing something to support the tourism industry, while in reality the generals are well bribed by China to ruin the Thai industry in order to make it a bargain for Chinese investors.

Every other explanation simply does not make sense, given how absurd they act.

Edited by Flying Saucage