THAI transforms old life vests, slide rafts into fashionable handbags

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They should open a couple "air"hostess bars, I am willing to spend a couple of thousands on that.

Not a bad little gimmick...  but, handbags and sausage rolls are not going to save an airline though.

THAI transforms old life vests, slide rafts into fashionable handbags By The Nation   THAI launches "Re-Life Collection" of handbags and totes made from old life vests and slide ra

Posted Images

When you are reduced to finding ways to sell of parts of your airline to pay off creditors, you now the jig is up.  But maybe I will buy a few of the first class cabin seats and install them at home for my guests.  Or, Thai Airways can go into the hotel business and sell overnight accommodations onboard the mothballed fleet.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
23 minutes ago, HiSoLowSoNoSo said:

They should open a couple "air"hostess bars, I am willing to spend a couple of thousands on that.

You would go the extra mile (high) would you?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, HiSoLowSoNoSo said:

Are you joking? Do you know how old the normal Thai Air-hostess is? Thai Smile then ok. 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, holy cow cm said:

Are you joking? Do you know how old the normal Thai Air-hostess is? Thai Smile then ok. 

Thai Smile will do, the older ones from Thai could serve drinks or clean glasses. Not sure what they could do with the pilots, maybe they can use them as bouncers?

• Haha 1