Thailand in turmoil the Baht will plummet or not 🙄

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry my ball's gone all cloudy

Asking the wrong question; you should be looking at what the pound sterling is likely to do against the US$. That is what determines the rate against the Bhat.

With the political situation in Thailand and all the protests what will happen to the Thai baht in the future I know every country is facing turmoil but I would like to know what will happen to the ba

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Stocky said:

MYSTIC-MEG_2882318b.jpg

Sorry my ball's gone all cloudy

hit yourself a pat on the back congratulate yourself for being the first one of the day 🤭🤭🤭🥉🏆🏆🏆

• Haha 2

For a very  long time many analysts  have tried to suggest that the  Asian economies will be positioned to stay strong comparatively to declining "accepted" western strongholds including  the $US.

The Thai  Baht has been an example of  stability despite political turmoils because it has remained productive.

Even now with the  global impact of the pandemic and even the resurgence of political agitations it continues  to maintain a relative stability .

The UK currency in a similar situation is and has been subsiding because there is no  basis to  claim stability on any  genuine premise. Brexit  introduced  it and  Covid-19 has accelerated  that by eliminating even viable identifiable destination of surviving  productivity.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Wow, I am not sure how everyone could jump from the Thai Baht to the Pound to Fishing in British waters.  It was interesting to read, but far, far off-topic. 

Please stick to the topic.

• Haha 2