Staggering early vote turnout boosts hopes for Biden in Texas

webfact

5 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Until all Voting is completed in all precincts, districts and States, there should never be one report about how this affects that person or, how it effects this person.  In my view all this reporting is nothing but pure speculation, and all it truly does is disenfranchise voters who have yet to vote, in fact it keeps some from voting as they feel that there vote won't count anyway because a preconceived victor is already being touted in any race.

But your fine with slowing the post and limiting polling stations in Democrat supporting counties?!

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Denying it doesn’t make it not true.

High turnout is always god news for Democrats, it’s why Republican administrations put so much effort into gerrymandering and vote suppression.

The article was about early voting...not high turnout. It seems to me members of either party may vote early.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Pattaya Spotter said:

The best that can be done is scarring them off by open Constitutional carrying and triggering them by planting American flags on front lawns ????????????

You're late to the party, elected officials in red states have decided long ago that voter suppression is the way to go.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Until all Voting is completed in all precincts, districts and States, there should never be one report about how this affects that person or, how it effects this person.  In my view all this reporting is nothing but pure speculation, and all it truly does is disenfranchise voters who have yet to vote, in fact it keeps some from voting as they feel that there vote won't count anyway because a preconceived victor is already being touted in any race.

So what to do about the electoral college, since that is making preconceived victors in many states.

6 minutes ago, stevenl said:

You're late to the party, elected officials in red states have decided long ago that voter suppression is the way to go.

Yes, if those actions don't send them fleeing back to the coasts, then preventing voter fraud becomes especially important.

19 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

That's the whole point of it. The left wing media trying to affect the outcome of the vote.

It's the reason that the avid readers of such left wing media (and I include lefty social media platforms like Twitter) are always so shocked when their guy doesn't win. They've believed the hype they read in their echo chambers and get a shock when they are introduced to reality.

Brexit, Trump and the huge majority that Boris got in 2019 are excellent examples of this. I suspect the same thing will happen again next week.

I believe that if the polls had not shown Hillary with a 90% chance of winning many people who would have voted for her diddn't be cause they figured she was a shoe in.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1