Staggering early vote turnout boosts hopes for Biden in Texas

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A stiff breeze  would boost his hope as much. 😉   Biden is done stick a fork in him it will come out clean.  The Dems for better or worse have once again shot themselves in their own foot by

Texans can look proudly at the big beautiful wall between their state and Mexico. I still remember the day with pride when the Mexican president signed the cheque to pay for it. Trumps healthcare

Good we are a better country and deserve a better president than trump 

Posted Images

The media, in the UK, tend to portray Americans as being pretty dumb......but I can't believe they are so dumb as to give Trump another term.....?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Jeffr2 said:

This was the most expensive election in history.  A staggering amount of money was spent.  The political system in the US is broken and needs a reset.  18% approval rating for congress.  Fire them all.

With this I agree 100%.  As I have said before it should be an even playing field with only a few radio, television, and print adds, which would allow anyone who was qualified to run for any office run without being crushed by another person just because they have money.

Just think if the money these political races spent was put into the actual constituents hands not as a pure handout but, as a means to reduce taxes, and create jobs, and then used for the good of the people.  Just think of what the end result might be.  The Dems are always trying to give money out, but at the same time they are not asking for the recipients to do anything for it, and the Republicans..... well I do not have enough room to continue on.

• Like 2
20 hours ago, riclag said:

Ya Think ,retuters  !  ! If the far lefts boogiman was in danger of a loss in Texas,Cruz would be canvasing that state , relentlessly !

When have you seen a positive conservative story come out from that  source!

And they get a all sides rating  lol

Ya think Ted Cruz is popular in Texas? He's someone only you and his mother could love. He won his Senate race in 2018 by the smallest margin in any Texas Senate race in 40 years. I wish he would campaign on Cornyn's behalf. Doubtless that would help increase  Democratic turnout. 

• Like 2

In the information age we have a choice between an oppressive CIA, MSM and Wall Street backed Biden and Trump. Nice job Americans. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2
2 minutes ago, sucit said:

In the information age we have a choice between an oppressive CIA, MSM and Wall Street backed Biden and Trump. Nice job Americans. 

Wall Street backs Trump.  Though right now, they're saying Biden will do better for the economy if he has both houses of congress.  Makes sense.  It's a broken political system.  A circus for sure.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/14/us/politics/stock-market-coronavirus-trump.html

As Virus Spread, Reports of Trump Administration’s Private Briefings Fueled Sell-Off

A hedge fund consultant’s summary of private presentations by White House economic advisers fanned investor worries.

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

With this I agree 100%.  As I have said before it should be an even playing field with only a few radio, television, and print adds, which would allow anyone who was qualified to run for any office run without being crushed by another person just because they have money.

Just think if the money these political races spent was put into the actual constituents hands not as a pure handout but, as a means to reduce taxes, and create jobs, and then used for the good of the people.  Just think of what the end result might be.  The Dems are always trying to give money out, but at the same time they are not asking for the recipients to do anything for it, and the Republicans..... well I do not have enough room to continue on.

As long as the majority of Supreme Court are conservatives campaign finance reform won't happen. Look up Citizen's United.

1 minute ago, placeholder said:

As long as the majority of Supreme Court are conservatives campaign finance reform won't happen. Look up Citizen's United.

Along with gerrymandering, restricting voting rights, the Electoral College, etc, etc.  Republicans know without these things, they'll be toast.  They cheat.

https://edition.cnn.com/videos/politics/2020/10/26/court-expansion-republicans-amy-coney-barrett-avlon-reality-check-newday-vpx.cnn

Republicans have been trying to 'pack courts' for years

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Jeffr2 said:

Though right now, they're saying Biden will do better for the economy

No link, but read a report yesterday that the American economy has always faired better with Democrat presidents....contrary to what most American's are led to believe.

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Constitutional amendment 

33 minutes ago, Surelynot said:

No link, but read a report yesterday that the American economy has always faired better with Democrat presidents....contrary to what most American's are led to believe.

The stock exchange too