Staggering early vote turnout boosts hopes for Biden in Texas

webfact

50 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

I am not a Trump supporter, not even from US. Just stating the facts -  it's much easier to see from outside. 

"I can't say I'm a big fan of trump"???   Really, kind of hard to tell from your posting.

At this point, the majority of Americans would be more than happy to export Trump to whatever country you're from, and let you deal with his constant lies, divisiveness, demagoguery, authoritarian wet dreams, etc etc.

You're more than welcome to him and his political wrecking ball.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, placeholder said:

Ya don't have much use for nuance fo you? One of the indicators of an extremist mindset is all-or-nothing thinking. Works well with bits 'n bytes but not so much for more complicated situations

Nuance?? ????

There's nothing very subtle in that headline. It's extremely simple, so your attempts to condescend by implying it is 'too complicated' are extremely ineffective in this case. 

PS labeling everyone who disagrees with you as an extremist is not an admirable trait. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, robblok said:

Lets hope Biden wins, nobody is worse then Trump. Would not be good for the UK though if Biden wins as Biden is far more pro EU then Trump. Would mean even harder times for the UK too.

Watch Boris turn "Mr. Nice Guy" with Europe come Nov.3rd.????

12 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Nuance?? ????

There's nothing very subtle in that headline. It's extremely simple, so your attempts to condescend by implying it is 'too complicated' are extremely ineffective in this case. 

PS labeling everyone who disagrees with you as an extremist is not an admirable trait. 

I agree that labeling everyone who disagrrees with one is not an admirable trait. Where's your evidence that that's my practice? Do you imagine that your opinions are identical to everyone who disagrees with me? Stop making things up. That's not an admirable trait.

Edited by placeholder

1 hour ago, ThailandRyan said:

Nice wind-up, go back to your keyboard and coffee, and enjoy your day knowing that you are an equal opportunity disenfranchiser.

That’s an odd accusation given my expressed delight at the high turnout and repeated objections to gerrymandering and vote suppression.

But I am very much enjoying my coffee thank you.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, placeholder said:

I agree that labeling everyone who disagrrees with one is not an admirable trait. Where's your evidence that that's my practice? Do you imagine that your opinions are identical to everyone who disagrees with me? Stop making things up. That's not an admirable trait.

Well, you implied that I was an extremist because I didn't agree with a poster about the MSM being completely unbiased.

If you consider my opinion to be an extremist view then I would presume that you'd find a large proportion of the people that you come into contact with as extremist also, since not only is my opinion quite a commonly held viewpoint, but it's also not particularly extreme in comparison to the broad spectrum of opinions held by others on various subjects.

6 hours ago, Pattaya Spotter said:

The best that can be done is scarring them off by open Constitutional carrying and triggering them by planting American flags on front lawns ????????????

Well, yes, I'm not an American so I can readily imagine how disturbing it must be for someone used to a relatively benign liberal (note the lower case "l") lifestyle to find them surrounded by neighbours armed to the teeth and plastering the neighbourhood with flags.

Still, as I declared, I'm not an American, and if you really want to turn your society into some kind of atavistic recreation of "Planet of the Apes" that is up to you. The civilised world, both within and outside the United States can look on...

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, 248900_1469958220 said:

Yeah...because when I think of Texas, I think 'Biden' and the Democrats.....Give me strength...even a non Yank such as myself knows better than this silly headline. 

Times are changing in Texas.  The population is younger, browner, and more educated.  Not good news for the Republicans there.  Luckily.

But the current polls are within the margin of error.  Anything can happen.  Fingers crossed, it will be Biden's turn to run the country.

• Haha 1