Staggering early vote turnout boosts hopes for Biden in Texas

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A stiff breeze  would boost his hope as much. 😉   Biden is done stick a fork in him it will come out clean.  The Dems for better or worse have once again shot themselves in their own foot by

Texans can look proudly at the big beautiful wall between their state and Mexico. I still remember the day with pride when the Mexican president signed the cheque to pay for it. Trumps healthcare

Good we are a better country and deserve a better president than trump 

Posted Images

50 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

I am not a Trump supporter, not even from US. Just stating the facts -  it's much easier to see from outside. 

"I can't say I'm a big fan of trump"???   Really, kind of hard to tell from your posting.

At this point, the majority of Americans would be more than happy to export Trump to whatever country you're from, and let you deal with his constant lies, divisiveness, demagoguery, authoritarian wet dreams, etc etc.

You're more than welcome to him and his political wrecking ball.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1
1 minute ago, fruitman said:

Kinda what you'd expect from a guy who's a de facto political advisor to Trump  -- while serving as a primary news show host on "fair and balanced" Fox...  :cheesy:

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

At this point, the majority of Americans would be more than happy to export Trump to whatever country you're from

Really? Let's see what the majority of the US people vote for. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, placeholder said:

Ya don't have much use for nuance fo you? One of the indicators of an extremist mindset is all-or-nothing thinking. Works well with bits 'n bytes but not so much for more complicated situations

Nuance?? 😄

There's nothing very subtle in that headline. It's extremely simple, so your attempts to condescend by implying it is 'too complicated' are extremely ineffective in this case. 

PS labeling everyone who disagrees with you as an extremist is not an admirable trait. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, placeholder said:

There's a very significant difference between often and nonstop.

Maybe before he's kicked out of office, Trump will find the time to issue an executive order declaring the truth an endangered species in his administration... :cheesy:

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, robblok said:

Lets hope Biden wins, nobody is worse then Trump. Would not be good for the UK though if Biden wins as Biden is far more pro EU then Trump. Would mean even harder times for the UK too.

Watch Boris turn "Mr. Nice Guy" with Europe come Nov.3rd.🥰

12 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Nuance?? 😄

There's nothing very subtle in that headline. It's extremely simple, so your attempts to condescend by implying it is 'too complicated' are extremely ineffective in this case. 

PS labeling everyone who disagrees with you as an extremist is not an admirable trait. 

I agree that labeling everyone who disagrrees with one is not an admirable trait. Where's your evidence that that's my practice? Do you imagine that your opinions are identical to everyone who disagrees with me? Stop making things up. That's not an admirable trait.

Edited by placeholder