Staggering early vote turnout boosts hopes for Biden in Texas

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A stiff breeze  would boost his hope as much. 😉   Biden is done stick a fork in him it will come out clean.  The Dems for better or worse have once again shot themselves in their own foot by

Texans can look proudly at the big beautiful wall between their state and Mexico. I still remember the day with pride when the Mexican president signed the cheque to pay for it. Trumps healthcare

Good we are a better country and deserve a better president than trump 

Posted Images

7 hours ago, meechai said:

A stiff breeze  would boost his hope as much. 😉

Biden is done stick a fork in him it will come out clean.  The Dems for better or worse have once again shot themselves in their own foot by putting forth such a candidate as this that none want.

To make matters worse his running mate folks would want as president even less. The US Population know with Joe if a miracle occurred & he was elected he would most likely not last the 4 years making Kamala president....THAT is a very scary thought

You are right.  None want him but everyone will vote for him just to get rid of Trump. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, 248900_1469958220 said:

Ok....lets see how it pans out. I think they are both morons...but anyway.

i'm not particularly pleased with the choices offered.  both are corrupt, old farts, but given trump's behavior the past three years, i really see no other viable option.

last election the evil one took the cities, while trump held the countryside.   he's appears to be losing that now, according to my anecdotal evidence.   

• Like 2

Meanwhile, the air quality in Thailand has once again gone down as a large cloud of denial, deflection and desperation permeates from the Trump supporters on this thread and settles over the country.

• Haha 1
32 minutes ago, 248900_1469958220 said:

....Ok, one is a moron and the other has Alzheimer's?? 

One is a moron and the other has a son that is a bandit.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
1 minute ago, car720 said:

One is a moron and the other has a son that is a bandit.

Hunter has been cleared by a Republican investigation.  If you think he's corrupt, you must be into conspiracy theories.

But, you could say that of Trump.  He's children have all been convicted of crimes.  Just one is their dodgy "foundation".  Nothing more than a checkbook for them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Just now, 248900_1469958220 said:

I mean...come on, are you actually being serious? If you are......BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Ole Joe looks like an honest man, perhaps because he genuinely has no recollection of his past corruption. I find it hilarious that he and Trump are the best the US has to offer. I will simply look on with interest. I must admit though, if Trump wins again the meltdowns will be even more entertaining than last time round. 

Put up credible links that show the corruption.  If they reference Ukraine, you've drank the Kool Aid.

56 minutes ago, Salerno said:

Note: Should start (32:44); satire from Australian national broadcaster.

It's the media that is hurting Trump, totallybiased.

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

It's the media that is hurting Trump, totallybiased.

BS.  Trump's hurting Trump.  And Cruz is a horrible politician. 

See the insults they've thrown at each other.  Now, Cruz licks Trump's boots.  Sick.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-cruz-feud-history-worst-attacks-2016-9#trump-ted-cruz-is-a-total-hypocrite-and-until-recently-a-canadian-citizen-who-may-not-even-have-a-legal-right-to-run-for-president-5

9 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

When your $ and share exchange plummets when Biden wins - and he will - you may regret installing a left based politician.

I can't say I'm a big fan of trump, but the other lot are so far the other way that it will be just as bad.

There's no middle ground in the USA - maybe that's the issue

If you were clever enough to read a graph you would know that for the 8 years of Obama from the GFC to Trump's election the economy moved steadily upwards. Under Trump it just continued the trajectory instigated by Obama. Do some research and get back to us written in blue, not red.

• Like 1