Query about 90 day report by post

I did my last 90 day report in person at the new temporary place away from Chang Wattana (I know it is spelled incorrectly but I think you know where I mean) and my next report is due next month.

I normally do this by post but it suddenly occurred to me that it may not be to the same postal address as before. Does anybody know for sure or have recent experience of successful posting?

I tried looking at the Immigration Division 1 web site for info but all I get is that the site cannot be reached. 

2 hours ago, narisarasgroove said:

I did my last 90 day report in person at the new temporary place away from Chang Wattana (I know it is spelled incorrectly but I think you know where I mean) and my next report is due next month.

I normally do this by post but it suddenly occurred to me that it may not be to the same postal address as before. Does anybody know for sure or have recent experience of successful posting?

I tried looking at the Immigration Division 1 web site for info but all I get is that the site cannot be reached. 

On 6 Oct 2020 I submitted my 90 day report to the usual Chaengwattana address and got the receipt back on 17 October.  90 Days Report Section  Immigration Division 1 , Immigration Bureau, Chalermprakiat Government Complex B Building 120 Moo 3 , Chaengwattana Rd., Soi 7, Toongsonghong, Laksi, Bangkok. 10210