Mobility scooter

David gilbert

Not sure where you are located, but a couple of years ago I bought with an immobile friend a mobility scooter in a shop in the Jomtien Complex Condotel. Not sure about the name (maybe even no name) and also not sure if they are still there. Just enter the street of the JCC and in one of the shops on your right hand side should be where you are looking for.

Good luck !

On 10/29/2020 at 11:03 AM, David gilbert said:

Anyone no of a electric tricycle or mobility scooter shop in or near pattaya, friend of mine wife wants to buy one for brother who's had a stroke, and we can't find one?  T.I.A

Well mate if you cant find a mobility scooter seller, you are not trying very hard, they are everywhere now in Thailand, look on the internet, try facebook there are several companies advertising on there.

Try SEBBIKE.com 

Edited by colinneil
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Halfaboy said:

Not sure where you are located, but a couple of years ago I bought with an immobile friend a mobility scooter in a shop in the Jomtien Complex Condotel. Not sure about the name (maybe even no name) and also not sure if they are still there. Just enter the street of the JCC and in one of the shops on your right hand side should be where you are looking for.

Good luck !

Thanks I'll  have a shifty.