Deserted Pattaya: One person's nighttime stroll shows desperate state of resort

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Does anyone really believe that opening the borders will salve all of Walking street and Pattaya woes

Anyone would think there's a global pandemic!

Deserted Pattaya: One person's nighttime stroll shows desperate state of resort   Picture: Pattaya Talk   A series of dozens of pictures posted on a popular Pattaya Facebook p

Posted Images

I never liked the place but I am just one and there are a great many who think the opposite, my son included when came with some friends a while back. But I don't like to see any town turn out this way simply because there are many people who have built their whole lives there, probably some generations before them too. Suddenly a 'tsunami' hits and it's all but gone, metaphorically speaking. What can they do? Well, there are only two options; either wait and hope tourism will return or get some serious, genuine estimates of what could be done to change its function and perhaps give jobs to at least some. Whatever option is chosen it isn't going to easy or instant and those members here who know the area well will probably have some idea whether or not the Pattaya people are even willing to change.

• Like 2

Hi friends

This is the perfect time to start all the promised engineering works and more, as there is no traffic to disrupt.

Sadly the opportunity will no doubt be missed. There is at least a 1 year window.

Dreaming on.

• Like 2