Dtac Text

sometime

Just received this text from Dtac I have no idea what it means any help please

This is a Google Translate

This SIM does not support new waves. Please bring the original SIM card and ID card. Change the new SIM with the same number at dtac stores. For better use Change before the end of this month, get free internet access for 10 gigs, valid for 7 days.
Time: 10/29/2020 1:18:19 PM

How old is your SIM card?

I've read about some carriers (outside Thailand) swapping out older SIMs to take advantage of new security with 5G (not a necessity to be able to use 5G).

Perhaps best to upload a screen shot of the original Thai for someone to translate here.

4 hours ago, Salerno said:

How old is your SIM card?

I've read about some carriers (outside Thailand) swapping out older SIMs to take advantage of new security with 5G (not a necessity to be able to use 5G).

Perhaps best to upload a screen shot of the original Thai for someone to translate here.

ซิมนี้ยังไม่รองรับคลื่นใหม่ กรุณานำซิมเดิมพร้อมบัตรประชาชน เปลี่ยนซิมใหม่เบอร์เดิมได้ที่ร้านดีแทค เพื่อการใช้งานที่ดีขึ้น เปลี่ยนก่อนสิ้นเดือนนี้รับสิทธิ์เน็ตฟรี10กิ๊กใช้ได้7วันค่ะ

1 hour ago, Salerno said:

@sometime  Just asked for help in the language forum.

Hopefully someone will pop in and help you out soon  (in case someone answers over there, keep an eye on https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1189725-translation-request/).

Thank you, this is what this forum is all about, not picking faults that some people seem to thrive on.

No worries happy to help, as was another BM in the thread I opened if you haven't checked yet.

Confirmed what I thought initially, even if you don't have a 5G capable phone might be worth swapping it anyway to future proof the SIM and ... get the free data if not too late.