Three dead as woman beheaded in knife attack at French church

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lets not let incidents like this distract everyone from France's commitment to diversity and inclusion, a powerful and ambitious approach to making France, and the world, a better, and safer, place. R

How many heads would have to get chopped off before you show any kind of resentment?    These are not lone wolf isolated incidents ,  as numerous people were involved in the teachers beheading 

What they are pushing for is for France to adopt a blasphemy law. You can always submit to the Muslim World, today for cartoons, tomorrow for gender equality,  may girls sit next to boys in class

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Opl said:

+

• S 2, V190-193
  • S5, V 51
  • S5, V 73
  • S9, V5
  • S9, V 29
  • etc...

Yep, guess they are the Sword verses, the favourite of Islamist ideologues. You will not accept the following, but some may be interested to read the context...

https://www.alislam.org/articles/why-does-quran-say-that-infidels-should-be-killed/

Edited by simple1
31 minutes ago, Morch said:

So, there are "plenty English articles available", and yet you manage to pick one from an obscure, dodgy online venue. Not 'big' enough for fact-checking websites to get into, yet, but it's pending status isn't all that great -

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/sources-pending/ (find The Albion Times on the list, note the numeric code to the right, scroll down and find that 7 designates "Questionable (fake, extreme bias)".

You do not have to work for the French police or Interpol in order to provide a rationale for your claims and posts. That's just the usual sort of nonsense arguments. The point implied was that it wouldn't be a surprise for figures to be similar, as nothing super dramatic happened that would effect them. Checking current figures vs. say 5, 10, 15 years back (or more) would be of greater relevance.

My guess is relying on reason. Your post relies on....something else.

From your source/link of Mediabiasfastcheck:

"The following sources are pending review. (Some sources might not be added based on a variety of factors)
(Click on the links below at your own risk. We have not verified them and some may lead to undesirable websites)

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/sources-pending/

From Wikipedia :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_Bias/Fact_Check

"The website has been described as an amateur effort to rate news media sources based on factual accuracy and political bias."

"The Poynter Institute notes, "Media Bias/Fact Check is a widely cited source for news stories and even studies about misinformation, despite the fact that its method is in no way scientific."

"Alexandra Kitty, in a 2018 book on journalism, described MBFC as an apparent "amateur/civic outfit" and wrote that its founder's only qualification was a degree in communications."

-> My source cited its official criminology report from the French ONDRP (report from December 2019), indeed something else than all above :

"The figures, which come from the National Observatory of Delinquency and Criminal Responses (ONDRP), claim that between 2015 and 2017 there were around 44,000 victims of knife crime each year, or an average of 120 per day."

-> The original text originated from the first official publication in the French news outlet Le Figaro. No translations in English are available.

-> This topic was also discussed publicly on 30th of September 2020 by Eric Zemmour (French writer/journalist) and Alain Bauer (ancient grand master of the Grand Orient) on French television Cnews.

6 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

From your source/link of Mediabiasfastcheck:

"The following sources are pending review. (Some sources might not be added based on a variety of factors)
(Click on the links below at your own risk. We have not verified them and some may lead to undesirable websites)

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/sources-pending/

From Wikipedia :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_Bias/Fact_Check

"The website has been described as an amateur effort to rate news media sources based on factual accuracy and political bias."

"The Poynter Institute notes, "Media Bias/Fact Check is a widely cited source for news stories and even studies about misinformation, despite the fact that its method is in no way scientific."

"Alexandra Kitty, in a 2018 book on journalism, described MBFC as an apparent "amateur/civic outfit" and wrote that its founder's only qualification was a degree in communications."

-> My source cited its official criminology report from the French ONDRP (report from December 2019), indeed something else than all above :

"The figures, which come from the National Observatory of Delinquency and Criminal Responses (ONDRP), claim that between 2015 and 2017 there were around 44,000 victims of knife crime each year, or an average of 120 per day."

-> The original text originated from the first official publication in the French news outlet Le Figaro. No translations in English are available.

-> This topic was also discussed publicly on 30th of September 2020 by Eric Zemmour (French writer/journalist) and Alain Bauer (ancient grand master of the Grand Orient) on French television Cnews.

Unless mistaken, the 'pending' bit was addressed in my post. As for criticism on the website used, two things can be said - one, that it's widely used, and second, that it still doesn't make your choice of reference (out of the claimed many available) any less obscure or dodgy (yeah, had a look at other stories published). You want to do some more deflecting on this point?  go right ahead.

The rest of your comments have nothing much to do with my posts. Simply reiterating what's in the article linked does not address the points and questions raised.

7 minutes ago, onebir said:

What kind of thing?

Pupils bringing their knife in the classroom (thanks god at least it is not America where you can get a gun)

An angry parent pushing the school director (a woman) on the wall for almost no reason.

Insults towards teachers are very common and very litlle punished.

The teachers are told to avoid conflicts at all cost so some young boys can take control of the classroom.

When you see how kids are peaceful in South East Asia, you can feel the contrast.

7 minutes ago, evadgib said:

A few days ago reports surfaced in UK of a man aged around 40 with a receding hairline being 'outed' by a school/parents for being passed off as a pupil. A 15 year old girl in his class raised the alarm via FB. The school claim that they had their suspicions but were powerless to act...

Crazy. I can't really blame that guy to do it if we are stupid enough to allow this kind of nonsense happening.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
18 hours ago, simple1 said:

As with Tibet, PRC has a policy of Han migration to Xinjiang to dominate / oppress local culture,

As a matter of detail, in 1951 India had a population of approx 360 million, now about 1,380 million

I stand corrected but I think I made my point.  As to China's expansionism, I agree also but cannot see that anyone cursed with such a high population would have much other choice, e.g. England to Australia and the Americas.  I have no serious issue with the Chinese people themselves but the CCP is a cold hearted regime with no regard for human rights whatsoever.  Even for their own people.