Three dead as woman beheaded in knife attack at French church

4 minutes ago, Opl said:

the assailant is a 21-year-old Tunisian Brahim Aoussaoui. Non-asylum seeker in France, he arrived in Lampedusa at the end of September where he had been quarantined by the Italian authorities before being subject to an obligation to leave Italian territory and left free...  and arrived on French territory at the beginning of October.

Lets see what the 'Far Right'ers make of that.

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lets not let incidents like this distract everyone from France's commitment to diversity and inclusion, a powerful and ambitious approach to making France, and the world, a better, and safer, place. R

How many heads would have to get chopped off before you show any kind of resentment?    These are not lone wolf isolated incidents ,  as numerous people were involved in the teachers beheading 

What they are pushing for is for France to adopt a blasphemy law. You can always submit to the Muslim World, today for cartoons, tomorrow for gender equality,  may girls sit next to boys in class

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, morrobay said:

So what are objectives of the Grey Wolves in France.

They are Turks, living in France (supporters of Erdogan) and  they go after the Armenian diaspora in France, in punitive expeditions

4 hours ago, John435 said:

Extremist followers of religion X love to give religion X a bad name. It almost feels like we’d be better off without extremists. 

no, not just extremists, all faith is evil at its heart

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Opl said:

"Malaysia's former prime minister Mahathir Mohamad said Thursday that Muslims had a right "to kill millions of French people", shortly after a knife-wielding man launched a deadly attack in Nice."

https://www.france24.com/en/live-news/20201029-malaysian-ex-pm-mahathir-says-muslims-have-right-to-kill-french

Guess not the right time to go to any Muslim country and say, hello I'm Jean Claude

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, Susco said:

Guess not the right time to go to any Muslim country and say, hello I'm Jean Claude

And the right time for Muslims to make a better choice than France for a better life.. 

Edited by Opl
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Opl said:

And the right time for Muslims to make a better choice than France for a better life.. 

It's better for them to go to the UK 😱

this is "civilization."   Tell me time in our history where there wasn't a place where people were brutally murdered.  for all we know, N. Korea, Africa, China, Siberia, etc......has much worse stuff going on this very second.  OK, you can include America, Mexico, S. America, Central America, etc.....where is it really safe?

with 8 billion people or whatever and increasing, this stuff isn't going away anytime soon.  it's crazy, that's for sure, but relatively it might not be.  but it might start to get much crazier.....

Edited by Ventenio
3 minutes ago, Ventenio said:

this is "civilization."   Tell me time in our history where there wasn't a place where people were brutally murdered.  for all we know, N. Korea, Africa, China, Siberia, etc......has much worse stuff going on this very second.  

with 8 billion people or whatever and increasing, this stuff isn't going away anytime soon.  it's crazy, that's for sure, but relatively it might not be.  but it might start to get much crazier.....

I remember a time, not so long ago, when I thought about France what came to my mind was baguettes, cheese, wine and the Eiffel Tower and not beheadings. 

Edited by greenhornfarang
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
6 hours ago, onthedarkside said:

In very bad situations like this, all should be mindful to keep their comments within the scope of the forum's rules, including:

If that's the case, why did TF even post this story. Without it being said, everyone knows which group of people were involved in this. It happened in a church, so there will it will be condemned in the " strongest " terms, if this had happened in a mosque, all we would be hearing is jihad. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, greenhornfarang said:

I remember a time when I thought about France what came to mind was baguettes, cheese, wine and the Eiffel Tower and not beheadings. 

and i remember long wars with English and Germany invading...lots of bad stuff happened over the "hundred years" and WW1 and 2.  

but i'm a vampire and i'm pretty old.  

7 minutes ago, Ventenio said:

and i remember long wars with English and Germany invading...lots of bad stuff happened over the "hundred years" and WW1 and 2.  

but i'm a vampire and i'm pretty old.  

Completely forgot to check my farang privilege, what am I thinking its 2020 and the Eiffel Tower is racists and sign of French supremacy, everything is justified and we deserve this modern invasion of cultural enrichment.

Edited by greenhornfarang
  • Like 1
49 minutes ago, Opl said:

the assailant is a 21-year-old Tunisian Brahim Aoussaoui. Non-asylum seeker in France, he arrived in Lampedusa at the end of September where he had been quarantined by the Italian authorities before being subject to an obligation to leave Italian territory and left free...  and arrived on French territory at the beginning of October.

Fast worker then. Someone should hire him no?