Three dead as woman beheaded in knife attack at French church

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lets not let incidents like this distract everyone from France's commitment to diversity and inclusion, a powerful and ambitious approach to making France, and the world, a better, and safer, place. R

How many heads would have to get chopped off before you show any kind of resentment?    These are not lone wolf isolated incidents ,  as numerous people were involved in the teachers beheading 

What they are pushing for is for France to adopt a blasphemy law. You can always submit to the Muslim World, today for cartoons, tomorrow for gender equality,  may girls sit next to boys in class

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, Susco said:

I know for a fact that in France and Belgium there are no go zones for the police.

These are areas where the majority of inhabitants are Muslim immigrants. Guess it is because the majority of them are peaceful people. Not?

"Know for a fact? Then explain why the French and Belgian police say otherwise.

What do you know that they don't?

Muslim No-Go-Zones in the West – A Myth or a Reality?

A French show even sent its French non-Muslim correspondents to these “dangerous” neighborhoods, only to come back with empty hands and a good laugh.

As the article says further on; that does not mean there are not areas where  authorities are not visible or they operate without uniforms because it is too risky to walk these streets as a police officer. But those areas are not exclusively Muslim. 

15 minutes ago, Susco said:

Because the Muslims who condemn the actions are a minority to those who call for more attacks?

You do know that Google and social media search results are modified, don't you?

If not try to read up on the congressional debates about section 230 currently going on in the US

No, those who condemn the attacks are the vast majority. I have produced just one link out of many to hundreds authors condemning Islamist terrorism; can provide many more if you wish. How many authors can you provide calling for more such attacks?

But your conspiracy theorising knows better, of course!

Aren't those debates about Twitter, Facebook and other social media; not the content of the internet. If you don't trust Google, try a different search engine.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
24 minutes ago, dimitriv said:

If you use Google you will always find something that supports your opinion.  It doesn't mean anything if you are able to find some pages with results. Statistically it means nothing

I repeat: I have produced just one link out of many to hundreds authors condemning Islamist terrorism; can provide many more if you wish. How many authors can you provide calling for more such attacks?

That is because there is nothing meaningful to report.

Nothing meaningful to report! Are you really saying that Muslims in France condemn teacher’s killing near Paris is not meaningful? 

But I do remember muslims partying on the street after 9/11

There were disgraceful scenes as you describe; condemned by the majority of Muslims as much as anyone else.

17 minutes ago, dimitriv said:

You are really twisting  the truth.

From your own article:

I am not denying the day-to-day hostility and resentment towards women and Jews in many European neighbourhoods. Of course, there are neighborhoods throughout Europe and North America where the authorities are not visible or they operate without uniforms because it is too risky to walk these streets as a police officer

I said that was in the article in the post you quoted!

Before accusing me of twisting, actually read what I have written! Make less of an idiot of yourself that way.

As for your extraordinary large paste from a Reuters article: again you have failed to read (or is it understand?) what I have written.

44 minutes ago, 7by7 said:

the idiocy of Erdogan and  Mahathir Mohamad

From your four year old 'no go zone' article: 

“Despite all the reassurances, there are still no-go zones in France ruled by a handful of gangs of criminals who get more and more radical as the years go by,” the SCSI-CFDT union said.

"Criminal gangs." No mention of Muslims nor Sharia law!

6 minutes ago, dimitriv said:

You found one link with many hundreds of people condemning Islamist terrorism. How relevant is that if you know that:

quote: "According to a study in 2015, Islam has 1.8 billion adherents"

Statistically it is completely irrelevant.

Where are you links to prove your assertion that most of those 1.8 billion support the terrorists?

7 minutes ago, dimitriv said:

quote (from Google): "As of January 2020 there were over 1.74 billion websites on the Internet."

Google indexes all of them. I can guarantee you for 100% that you will find a webpage supporting any opinion you can think of, even weird ones.

Then you should have no difficulty in finding the aforementioned links!

You've plenty of time; my dinner is calling.

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
8 hours ago, Jack Mountain said:

Revenge for Lybia and so many other countries? Or just cartoons.

“Muslims have a right to be angry and to kill millions of French people for the massacres of the past"

https://www.rt.com/news/504923-malaysia-pm-muslims-kill-french/?utm_source=browser&utm_medium=aplication_chrome&utm_campaign=chrome

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

That might be the big question for you. 

Maybe the 'big question' you should be asking yourself is whether it's wise to continue supporting unchecked mass immigration into Europe from North Africa and other majority Muslim countries while these incidents keep occurring.

I have never supported unchecked, immigration into Europe from anywhere or by anyone.

But I didn't want to ban legal immigration from Ireland during the troubles; despite narrowly missing being blown up by the IRA.

25 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

Perhaps you think we should tolerate the occasional beheading for the greater good (whatever that is). 

Show mw where I have said anything which in any way could justify that stupid remark.

14 minutes ago, 7by7 said:

I repeat: I have produced just one link out of many to hundreds authors condemning Islamist terrorism; can provide many more if you wish. How many authors can you provide calling for more such attacks?

Nothing meaningful to report! Are you really saying that Muslims in France condemn teacher’s killing near Paris is not meaningful? 

You are quoting text from others to me...

But it is how I told you, not meaningful.  In the article there are TWO (yes, 2) muslims saying this: Ibrahim and Tareq. TWO men. 

quote (from Google): A 2017 Pew Research report estimates the Muslim population of France to be 5,760,999 

Your article means nothing, statistically completely irrelevant.

In todays world you will always find something to support your own opinion. Google is great.

Edited by dimitriv
  • Like 2

China must be laughing at France right now. Let's see if those countries (mostly Western) that have criticised China for its handling of its Uyghurs in Xinjiang have better ideas on how to de-radicalise their own Muslims.

• Sad 1