Three dead as woman beheaded in knife attack at French church

webfact

9 hours ago, CG1 Blue said:

When these attacks happen in the UK the authorities desperately try to conceal the (obvious) motive and religious background of the perpetrators

With regards to the OP there was no doubt as to the nature of the killings and immediately identified as a terror attack, as would happen in the UK. If there was insufficient evidence available in the immediate aftermath of the murders, French authorities, as would UK, put on hold the labelling of the attack until completion of further investigations.

Alleging conspiracy, by UK security agencies to cover up Islamist motivated attacks, is an insult to those serving to protect.

Edited by simple1

4 minutes ago, Laughing Gravy said:

It is because the EU (Merkel and her cronies) have caused the problem. Le Pen can see it and most other intelligent people can see what the EU is about. The EU's immigration agenda is causing and will continue to wreck havoc across the EU countries.

Mrs Merkel is Chancellor of Germany since 2005.

Mrs Le Pen is trying to get elected on and on. 

The voters must like the politics of one, apparently not from the other. 

Voters have sometimes strange attitudes.

But democracy must be respected. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, CG1 Blue said:

I have to say I am quite impressed with the reaction in France. When these attacks happen in the UK the authorities desperately try to conceal the (obvious) motive and religious background of the perpetrators for days. In France there was no time wasted pussy footing around.

I even have some admiration for Macron's aggressive response - and I've never been a fan of his. I hope this is followed up with some tough action. France cannot tolerate their citizens being mutilated by these religious nutcases for much longer, surely. 

An important part of French citizens and others living in France hate us - not for what we are - but for what we aren't and they don't understand why we don't bend to their demands,  this is the main reason why they try to impose their laws - by terror- or more insidIously trying to silence us by whining about Islamophobia.

Edited by Opl
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, balo said:

Don't mess with Allah or they'll come after your head.  Doesn't matter where you live, they'll find you. 

That's 2020 for you. Welcome to the future. 

Why is the British weather like Islam?

Because it's either Sunni or Shi'ite

“ Come and get me muther f,,,,,,,,,s ????
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Laughing Gravy said:

And your point is.

That the majority of German voters is in favor of Mrs. Merkel's way of doing politics, which include her approach of the " refugees" problem.

That the majority of French voters is against Mrs. Le Pen way of doing politics, which include her approach of the " refugees " problem.

I find it personally regrettable but it seems to be the wish of the majority.

"so many people have to bear the blame for the EU's mass immigration"

Next year the U.K. will be out of the E.U..

Mr. Jonhson will have the opportunity to create laws to combat concretely the immigration, and extremist Muslims.

I personally believe that nothing will change qua Muslims, a lot of blabla like in all other countries, but nothing concrete, no strong reaction in function  of the attacks perpetrated

But will see.

10 hours ago, RocketDog said:

Then by all means live your life in such a way as to never antagonize anybody who holds a different opinion. In other words become a minion to anybody that represents a threat to your personal safety. Freedom of speech is just that ; there is no disguise. You miss the point of freedom completely;  so be it. 

Sorry, mate! It’s absolutely not necessary to mock Islam or their prophet! There’s enough other stuff in the world they can make fun of and the guys who drew the cartoon and made the decision to publish it are directly responsible for the deaths of those poor innocent people because they were playing with fire. Is it justified to kill people over a cartoon? Definitely not! But that’s the length those lunatics are willing to go to each and every single time. And every time they publish a new cartoon someone else will die. In my opinion the lives of these innocent people are not worth it! If you can’t see that, then fine, but don’t get on my back, if I don’t share your opinion! 

Edited by pacovl46
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, pacovl46 said:

Sorry, mate! It’s absolutely not necessary to mock Islam or their prophet! There’s enough other stuff in the world they can make fun of and the guys who drew the cartoon and made the decision to publish it are directly responsible for the deaths of those poor innocent people because they were playing with fire. Is it justified to kill people over a cartoon? Definitely not! But that’s the length they’re willing to go to each and every single time. And every time they publish a new cartoon someone else will die. In my opinion the lives of these innocent people are not worth it! If you can’t see that, then fine, but don’t get on my back, if I don’t share your opinion! 

who fought for your freedom in your country?

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Laughing Gravy said:

It is because the EU (Merkel and her cronies) have caused the problem. Le Pen can see it and most other intelligent people can see what the EU is about. The EU's immigration agenda is causing and will continue to wreck havoc across the EU countries.

Le Pen is the totally wrong person for the future of France, Just for a start she support's Putin and has received financing from Russia, let alone her awful economic policies and other negatives..

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, simple1 said:

Le Pen is the totally wrong person for the future of France, Just for a start she support's Putin and has received financing from Russia, let alone her awful economic policies and other negatives..

The French voters seems to be aware of this, hence her results. 

She was a fervent anti E.U..On the last election she changed her mind, not wanting that France leave the E.U.anymore.

She thought it would help her. 

It seems that, after all, the manority of French people are not that stupid, and not buy her new direction, so once again she didn't win. 

12 minutes ago, Opl said:

who fought for your freedom in your country?

Freedom has absolute nothing to with this! They’re bullies under the disguise of freedom of speech, they intentionally enrage those lunatics and then they wonder when their people get killed! It doesn’t get more cretinous than that! 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

28 minutes ago, pacovl46 said:

Freedom has absolute nothing to with this! They’re bullies under the disguise of freedom of speech, they intentionally enrage those lunatics and then they wonder when their people get killed! It doesn’t get more cretinous than that! 

We - in France - removed crucifix from our classrooms - submission to Muslim Brotherhood isn't an option. 

Edited by Opl
  • Confused 1

16 minutes ago, pacovl46 said:

they intentionally enrage those lunatics and then they wonder when their people get killed! 

In order to stop these slaughter.

Why not just abide to whatever their demands are, the actual and further ones. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, El Matador said:

Nobody wants it but nobody has to the balls to do what has to be done either.

And that resume everything. 

My previous post was supposed to be sarcastic. 

But maybe it is what we indeed will get.

All attention are now directed to the U.K., a kind of reborn for this country, detached from the E.U. by all means. 

Will they do something about it? 

If yes, they can lay the path to others. 

If not, maybe we will have the following :

"If you can't beat them, join them". 

Edited by luckyluke

There are two options here :           1. Talk about it until the cows come home                                      2. Unify army, police and security services and starting with Muslim males ages 15 to 50,  round them up, revoke passports and deport them back to country of ancestor origin. For France the North African countries.                        

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, Opl said:

We - in France - removed crucifix from our classrooms - submission to Muslim Brotherhood isn't an option. 

If people went to a zoo and to poke a lion in a cage with a stick and one day the lion breaks out of the cage and kills a few people and people then stop to poke the lion, would you consider that submitting to the lion or would you consider that common fricking sense?

• Sad 1

21 hours ago, luckyluke said:

That the majority of German voters is in favor of Mrs. Merkel's way of doing politics, which include her approach of the " refugees" problem.

That the majority of French voters is against Mrs. Le Pen way of doing politics, which include her approach of the " refugees " problem.

I find it personally regrettable but it seems to be the wish of the majority.

"so many people have to bear the blame for the EU's mass immigration"

Next year the U.K. will be out of the E.U..

Mr. Jonhson will have the opportunity to create laws to combat concretely the immigration, and extremist Muslims.

I personally believe that nothing will change qua Muslims, a lot of blabla like in all other countries, but nothing concrete, no strong reaction in function  of the attacks perpetrated

But will see.

IMO Macron has outmanoeuvred Le Pen on immigration policy. le Pen wishing to cease all immigration from say Pakistan, is not clear thinking. e.g. there many Pakistani Christians and Ahmadiyya Muslims still seeking to escape oppression in Pakistan . As mentioned before i would guess aligning herself to Putin would not be attractive to the majority in France, nor her economic isolationist policies.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, simple1 said:

IMO Macron has outmanoeuvred Le Pen on immigration policy. le Pen wishing to cease all immigration from say Pakistan, is not clear thinking. e.g. there many Pakistani Christians and Ahmadiyya Muslims still seeking to escape oppression in Pakistan . As mentioned before i would guess aligning herself to Putin would not be attractive to the majority in France, nor her economic isolationist policies.

IMO Muslim Leadership and street protests have outmanoeuvred  whoever runs for President in France  on support more immigration whatever the reason ( last terrorists where refugees)  

On 10/29/2020 at 7:58 PM, greenhornfarang said:

Lets not let incidents like this distract everyone from France's commitment to diversity and inclusion, a powerful and ambitious approach to making France, and the world, a better, and safer, place. Remember, diversity is our strength!

And before anyone jumps to conclusions I would like to hear the suspect's side of the story, surely these attacks don't happen for no reason, the victim's must have provoked the attacker in one way or another. Let's wait for the full story to come out before passing on the blame.

You can't be serious! Why do you think had the woman provoked the guy to be one of the  holy warriors?