Three dead as woman beheaded in knife attack at French church

3 hours ago, Susco said:

Try Erdogan and Mahathir, they speak for millions of their followers

Mahathir said he does not agree with the killing of the teacher.

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lets not let incidents like this distract everyone from France's commitment to diversity and inclusion, a powerful and ambitious approach to making France, and the world, a better, and safer, place. R

How many heads would have to get chopped off before you show any kind of resentment?    These are not lone wolf isolated incidents ,  as numerous people were involved in the teachers beheading 

What they are pushing for is for France to adopt a blasphemy law. You can always submit to the Muslim World, today for cartoons, tomorrow for gender equality,  may girls sit next to boys in class

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Sujo said:

Mahathir said he does not agree with the killing of the teacher.

Nice try to deflect, why not post the whole quote?

No need to reply as I will not respond. and my ignore finger is itching already

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/malaysias-mahathir-says-muslims-have-right-to-kill-french-twitter-deletes-post

Referring to the recent beheading of French teacher Samuel Paty in Paris, who showed pupils cartoons of the Prophet Mohammed, Mahathir said he did not approve of that attack but freedom of expression does not include "insulting other people".

"Irrespective of the religion professed, angry people kill," said the outspoken 95-year-old, who has in the past drawn controversy for remarks attacking Jews and the LGBT community.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, Susco said:

Nice try to deflect, why not post the whole quote?

No need to reply as I will not respond. and my ignore finger is itching already

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/malaysias-mahathir-says-muslims-have-right-to-kill-french-twitter-deletes-post

Referring to the recent beheading of French teacher Samuel Paty in Paris, who showed pupils cartoons of the Prophet Mohammed, Mahathir said he did not approve of that attack but freedom of expression does not include "insulting other people".

"Irrespective of the religion professed, angry people kill," said the outspoken 95-year-old, who has in the past drawn controversy for remarks attacking Jews and the LGBT community.

Correct, he does not think it appropriate what the teacher did but does not agree with his murder.

what part of that do you not understand.

Why on earth would i care if you ignore me. 

Edited by Sujo
1 hour ago, Opl said:

We just deported a Croatian Muslim family who shaved and violently mistreated their daughter for dating a Christian Serbian..

We can change our laws too for instance deprive families of repeated outlaws and suspected islamists from social welfare benefits, chain migration rights, whatever..

We could change our laws concerning citizenship, we could change any law they use at their advantage against us.

The gross stupidity is to bury our heads in the sand believing it's a small minority. 

An even grosser stupidity would be to consider France is an exception 

Kindly do not misrepresent my comment/s. 

As you well know, I was talking to the suggested forced deportation of Muslims living in France who have not committed an offence. There is no suggestion from me for the French government to 'bury it's head', concerning any form of abuse / terrorism.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, simple1 said:

Again nothing to do with my post, just a rant. 

Do you support the suggested forced deportation, as an act of retribution, of Muslims who have not committed any offence contrary to French law? Yes / No...

I repeat I don't care

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
Just now, Opl said:

I repeat I don't care

I believe your indifference to proposed cruelty by the French State against innocent Muslims is not the way forward for France, as I said before would be an act of gross stupidity. Totally opposite to the advice of professional counter terrorism experts POV. No point in further communication with you on this topic. .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Ganesh108 said:

I firmly believe that the majority Muslims are not compatible with life in the West, and war-like scenarios in Europe are only a few years away. 

I'm in favour of strict separation of the Islamic world and all the rest of the world - peaceful coexistence is not possible in the long run. The West doesn't need them, there's nothing good that they bring. Absolutely nothing. 

Muslim terrorism only represent 1% of total French terrorism acts since 1789.

Majority of terrorism acts in France were perpetrated by separatist right wing groups. You don’t question their integration.

Attacks of this month were perpetrated by people residing (legally and/or illegally) not longer than 3 years on French soil. Your lack of integration claim is false.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
3 hours ago, Thorgal said:

French police studies reported a sad trend of average 120 daily stabbings for the last 3 years.

The attacker from OP is for sure accountable for 3 of the average 120 daily stabbings.

From a criminology POV you will continue to result in the average of 120 stabbings per day in France with or without the negative influx of migration and radical Islamists.

You do no provide any links to support your statements. You do not provide a rationale limiting the scope of the analysis to the last 3 years. I don't know that there was a huge difference regarding 'influx of migration and radical Islamists' in these last 3 years - my guess is that thing may look a bit different if one extends the scope to earlier times.

3 hours ago, Opl said:

To the Muslim World France is already an international pariah,  so what ?.. 

Enough of being shy to defend our country in fear of hurting Muslims' feelings 

What, in your opinion, does 'the Muslim World' stand for? Governments? People? Religious leaders? I don't think that there's a full congruence between these with regard to such matters, or that such sentiments are permanent

Other than Erdogan calling his ambassador back, was there any Arab/Muslim country cutting ties with France?

3 hours ago, Opl said:

We just deported a Croatian Muslim family who shaved and violently mistreated their daughter for dating a Christian Serbian..

We can change our laws too for instance deprive families of repeated outlaws and suspected islamists from social welfare benefits, chain migration rights, whatever..

We could change our laws concerning citizenship, we could change any law they use at their advantage against us.

The gross stupidity is to bury our heads in the sand believing it's a small minority. 

An even grosser stupidity would be to consider France is an exception 

That's very different from wholesale deporting of innocent people based on their nationality/religion alone. Further, I would assume that there are treaties in place between France and Croatia regulating such issues. Without such agreements, such mass deportations would remain right-wingers' fantasy stuff.

• Like 1