Thai Consulate in Los Angeles, USA

Do you qualify for a certificate of entry and will be able to get one of the visas listed here?

https://thaiconsulatela.org/en/visa/related-procedures-in-requesting-for-a-certificate-of-entry-and-visa-to-enter-thailand/

it seems the primary contact info is by email to, Email: [email protected]

See these FAQ's. https://thaiembdc.org/2020/07/23/faq-for-non-thais-wishing-to-enter-thailand-during-the-covid-19-pandemic/

Thai Consulate is the in city of Los Angeles and has to abide by the Shutdown orders of the mayor.  All Visa transactions are through the mail until further notice.  COE applications are done through an online portal.  In the past email responses were very prompt.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Ohyesuare said:

I think many consulates have closed and they are directing people to deal with the embassies instead by applying via mail. 

Only honorary consulates have closed for all intents and purposes. The official Thai consulates such as the one in LA are still open and assisting people.

26 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Only honorary consulates have closed for all intents and purposes. The official Thai consulates such as the one in LA are still open and assisting people.

Thanks, I thought the LA consulate was Honorary. It was?

11 hours ago, HerewardtheWake said:

Chakakhan: I've been trying to contact the Consulate on the telephone. I will try the email as suggested by sqwakvfr. 

A couple of weeks ago someone had told me that there was now same-day walk-in service for visa applications in L.A., so I called to double check. First day I called, I could only get a message. I called again the next day and they picked up right away. I was told that due to the “emergency” situation, they are not allowed to have people walk-in at this time. Visa and COE must be done online and by mail.

An email sent to visa@thaiconsulatela was answered within three hours, giving links to answer the queries about visas. There is no explicit statement in the links that in person submissions of applications was not allowed, but it is clear that only mail in submissions possible. srownded confirms that.