In swing state Florida, Trump and Biden host contrasting rallies

webfact

2 hours ago, Berkshire said:

What the freak?  Trump has been a horrible President for 4 years.  He's not going to suddenly change and become a good president if given another 4 years.  I'd taken Biden for one year over Trump for any amount of time. 

That's not how responsible people vote. You should vote for the guy you think will make best president for the country, not just yourself and not vote for some has been just because you resent the other one. 

9 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

That's not how responsible people vote. You should vote for the guy you think will make best president for the country, not just yourself and not vote for some has been just because you resent the other one. 

Perhaps I can agree with you. Hillary should be President then. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Sujo said:

Which was exactly why people say they voted for trump. Not because they wanted him, because they didnt want hillary.

Trump certainly does not do what is best for the country, have you noticed how divided it has become under his watch.

You can hardly blame them for not wanting Hillary!

I blame the anti-Trump supremacists for dividing the country; they ridicule those for voting for Trump and befriend them. Seen this in a few families I know. 

4 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

I blame the anti-Trump supremacists for dividing the country; they ridicule those for voting for Trump and befriend them. Seen this in a few families I know. 

You just contradicted yourself. You admitted those who voted for him are stupid.

In other news, I see De Joy is doing trumps bidding. Ballots held for a week in miami usps.

https://news.yahoo.com/dozens-undelivered-ballots-found-miami-154748447.html

15 hours ago, Neeranam said:

Anti-Trump supremacists?  Seriously?  All the supremacists are in Trump's camp.  What you say doesn't make sense.

You should read this.  Blame is fully on Trump and his supporters.  Aren't they the ones blocking roads now?  And running Biden's bus of the road?

https://www.crisisgroup.org/united-states/004-us-presidential-election-managing-risks-violence

and most importantly President Donald Trump, whose toxic rhetoric and willingness to court conflict to advance his personal interests have no precedent in modern U.S. history. The risk of unrest may ebb and flow as the final days of the campaign unfold, but it is almost certain to remain, and it will increase if either side forms the impression that the vote has been rigged.

• Like 1