Legalise UK marriage certificate at MFA Khlong Toei MRT?

Im applying for my first 1 year extension for a Non - O visa based on marriage to a Thai nation later this month. 

- My Uk marriage certificate has been legalised in Milton Keynes

- got the London Thai Embassy stamp on it as well.

Going to Bangkok next Tuesday for final step at the MFA. 

1. Does the MFA Khlong Toei MRT branch have a legalisation division which will stamp my UK marriage certificate?

and

2. Read theres a translation service outside the MRT station, can anyone reconfirm this? anyone used them? Where they a good service?

3. Does this MFA Khlong Toei branch do the extra fee "same day service"?

4. Do I need photocopies of the marriage certificate? or copies of my passport? or any other supporting docs (apart from the ones ive got from UK already)

5. Anything else i should know about

Thanks in advance

Almost 3 years since I went through the process however I found it easy to progress at MFA. I used the translation service within the MFA. There are a number of them based from a clearly identified Kiosk on the Ground floor. 

I believe the same day service was cancelled several years ago. It was certainly not available when I went. MFA will help arrange postal return for you which worked fine for me.

I don't remember needing any photocopies

Hope that helps

1 hour ago, STD Warehouse said:

1. Does the MFA Khlong Toei MRT branch have a legalisation division which will stamp my UK marriage certificate?

The British Embassy website says that the Khlong Toei office DOES indeed offer legalization services ???? 

2 hours ago, pagan1 said:

Almost 3 years since I went through the process however I found it easy to progress at MFA. I used the translation service within the MFA. There are a number of them based from a clearly identified Kiosk on the Ground floor. 

I believe the same day service was cancelled several years ago. It was certainly not available when I went. MFA will help arrange postal return for you which worked fine for me.

I don't remember needing any photocopies

Hope that helps

was that in the Khlong Toei branch?