Financial experts say ONLY 8 million foreign tourists likely to visit Thailand next year

webfact

Just now, BritManToo said:

Both of them far too optimistic.

If this country allowed me to bet, I'd be betting on less than 1M.

At the moment (July/August/September) 1,500 people/day entered Thailand, foreigners only and that is with land borders closed and draconian travel restrictions. 

Just lifting the restriction a little and we will easily see 2-3 million visitors. 

• Confused 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ezzra said:

I'm taking bets here guys, 10 to 1 odds ( joking yes) that 8 millions WILL NOT come to Thailand this is year.. that's mean 133,000 tourist a day starting tomorrow..

who's in?...

Half of the Thai males in the country if it means they can have a bet.

1 hour ago, colinneil said:

So the financial experts say only 8 million tourists next year, hang on a minute T.A.T. says there will be 11 million Chinese tourists, so who is correct?

Clearly they never got their heads together before making their respective announcements.

They are no tourists. They come as brothers and sisters and soon are just coming home, once Thailand becomes another province.

20 minutes ago, ezzra said:

I'm taking bets here guys, 10 to 1 odds ( joking yes) that 8 millions WILL NOT come to Thailand this is year.. that's mean 133,000 tourist a day starting tomorrow..

who's in?...

NEXT year.......

• Like 1