Financial experts say ONLY 8 million foreign tourists likely to visit Thailand next year

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

8 million IF they scrap all those draconian rules inkl insurance and quaranten. Even then, 8 million is very optimistic. 

So the financial experts say only 8 million tourists next year, hang on a minute T.A.T. says there will be 11 million Chinese tourists, so who is correct? Clearly they never got their heads toget

Both of them far too optimistic. If this country allowed me to bet, I'd bet on no vaccine, borders still effectively closed, and less than 1M.

Posted Images

7 hours ago, webfact said:

Financial experts say ONLY 8 million foreign tourists likely to visit Thailand next year

And most of those arrived before the borders were locked?

• Like 1
6 hours ago, ExpatOilWorker said:

Whether it is 8 or 11 million is largely irrelevant, the important part is million.

This can only mean that travel restrictions and quarantine will be lifted.

Maybe there is light at the end of the tunnel after all.

It could also be someone coming the other way with a flash light, so I wont be taking any bets.

7 hours ago, ExpatOilWorker said:

Whether it is 8 or 11 million is largely irrelevant, the important part is million.

This can only mean that travel restrictions and quarantine will be lifted.

Maybe there is light at the end of the tunnel after all.

I thought I saw light at the end of the tunnel. Turned out just be an R soul with a torch bringing more 💩 

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, Surelynot said:

Tricky one...who to believe?.....TAT or financial experts.....I know who my money would be on.

Correct, that nice  Mrs Smith at number 23, my Mavis says she's ever so good with numbers because of her bingo. 

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, webfact said:

Thailand's financial experts have said that only eight million foreign tourists from all over the world are likely to visit Thailand next year.

Wow, that's about 20% of 2019 figures... I wonder how some of the attractions are going to survive another year?

8 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

It would be fantastic and I might get treated well, for a change.

I don’t see it. Thais now look on Farangs as a danger .. as one guy said from his quarantine hey are afraid of us !

• Like 1