Video: Thai mum's foul mouth rant after toy shop staffer warns her kids not to damage things

webfact

She look familiar???   About 10 years ago I was having an evening coffee and and ice-cream at a little place I frequented in Walking Street which was ideal for sitting and watching the passing parade and along comes this scruffy looking girly who was a shorty, small just the way I like them, and as soon as she walks on to the sewer grate squats down and does a peee! Well, as much as I enjoy spending time with girlies that aren't into underwear I do like them to pretend they are lady like.  So I went back to watching the passing parade.  She of the big mouth definitely looks familiar.  ????

I knew the badly behaved child would be male.  They are spoiled from cradle to grave by (grand)mothers.  Hence the arrogant Thai male grows up to feel superior to women/siblings and can be seen behind the wheel of most cars involved in accidents or behind bars in cases of assault.

• Sad 1

18 hours ago, billd766 said:

And that would make it OK do you think?

Neither of my sons ever did anything like that nor did either of my wives. All of us were brought up correctly.

I've also seen it happening in Central department store at the glass department...the kids were far too wild and running around the glass shelves while we were shopping there...suddenly a loud bang and lots of broken glass.....the staff came and mum was cleaning the floor already...my wife wanted to leave because she felt embarassed...i wanted to stay to see if the mother had to pay all broken glasses.

When i compare European kids to Thai kids the European ones are all far more mannered in public...also the European ones have an insurance for when they damage something and are walked hand in hand by their parents.

Let me translate, I'm super fluent and basically Thai as I hate farangs and will never look at them while i eat my 20 baht noodle soup at my temple

she screams, "don't yell at me, farangs brought covid to thailand and they don't wear masks.  go marry farang and then divorce him and take his house.  my kids use youtube to learn not some dumb farang.  i can't buy that in your store because farang ruin the world.  and if farang come back then they disrespect my culture and they are sexpats anyhow."

I have 10 sons back home, all from 10 different women.  I tell them to be nice and they say, "dad, you abandoned us and went to Pattaya!!!"

i said, "pass me the Lao Khao!!!"

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Ventenio said:

Let me translate, I'm super fluent and basically Thai as I hate farangs and will never look at them while i eat my 20 baht noodle soup at my temple

she screams, "don't yell at me, farangs brought covid to thailand and they don't wear masks.  go marry farang and then divorce him and take his house.  my kids use youtube to learn not some dumb farang.  i can't buy that in your store because farang ruin the world.  and if farang come back then they disrespect my culture and they are sexpats anyhow."

I have 10 sons back home, all from 10 different women.  I tell them to be nice and they say, "dad, you abandoned us and went to Pattaya!!!"

i said, "pass me the Lao Khao!!!"

Want some salt and vinegar to go with that enormous chip on your shoulder?

Edited by josephbloggs

4 hours ago, mikebell said:

I knew the badly behaved child would be male.  They are spoiled from cradle to grave by (grand)mothers.  Hence the arrogant Thai male grows up to feel superior to women/siblings and can be seen behind the wheel of most cars involved in accidents or behind bars in cases of assault.

It might be true in some cases but certainly not all Thai grand parents are like that.

39 minutes ago, billd766 said:

It might be true in some cases but certainly not all Thai grand parents are like that.

Sorry, let me explain the TVF rules for you.  One Thai person does something bad = all Thai people do the same thing.  That's how it works here, please get with the programme.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, josephbloggs said:

Sorry, let me explain the TVF rules for you.  One Thai person does something bad = all Thai people do the same thing.  That's how it works here, please get with the programme.

Nah. That is just general bar stool <deleted>.

I got past that stage many years ago,

3 hours ago, josephbloggs said:

Thailand has more than an average proportion of spoilt kids I would suggest ! 

On 10/30/2020 at 5:28 AM, Crillock said:

It was reported that this woman suffers from mental health issues and was off her medication. With mental health care being miles behind here and still a bit of a hushed up illness it's the families that suffer. Although I obvioulsy don't condone her actions I hope for the sake of her family she gets the help she needs. 

What's that got to do with the price of fish? Everyone has issues; but if you act like a twit, you should pay... lest victim (the shop) loses. Feel sorry for husband.

22 hours ago, mikebell said:

I noticed that years ago.  The kids can do no wrong until school age, when they are suddenly pounded into a mold when they aren't so cute. 

I've heard of misbehavior in discount stores in the U.S. where "immigrants" let their kids run free and play with the toys and whatnot. My wife worked at such a place for awhile. 

3 hours ago, Damrongsak said:

I noticed that years ago.  The kids can do no wrong until school age, when they are suddenly pounded into a mold when they aren't so cute. 

I've heard of misbehavior in discount stores in the U.S. where "immigrants" let their kids run free and play with the toys and whatnot. My wife worked at such a place for awhile. 

Of course it's only the immigrants and Asians.  Good old white children don't misbehave in America.