Muslims have 'right to punish' French, says Malaysia's Mahathir

webfact

I am surprised there isn’t more of this stuff.

The Christians in the last 30 years have invaded and killed hundreds of thousands in Iraq for weapons of mass destruction that didn’t exist, in Syria, in Afghanistan looking for a Saudi bloke who was living in Pakistan etc, bombed their houses, killed thousands of innocent people and lied about it. 

https://theintercept.com/2018/02/06/lie-after-lie-what-colin-powell-knew-about-iraq-fifteen-years-ago-and-what-he-told-the-un/

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-07-14/australian-special-forces-killed-unarmed-civilians-in-kandahar/12441974

Hundreds of stories similar to above. People can only take so much before they strike back. If anyone killed my kids, mother and bombed my house I would devote my life to getting revenge.
I am not Christian or Muslim.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, polpott said:

I could give you countless stories of their unfriendliness. Here's just one. I was sat opposite a young couple int he station in KL waiting for a train. They were very chatty and keen to practice their English. As soon as I told them I was British they turned away and completely blanked me.

Odd....with who else would they practice English? Do you think that they wouldn't have done so with an American? Seems a bit odd to me.

Maybe a misunderstanding.

• Like 1

Just now, Eindhoven said:

Odd....with who else would they practice English? Do you think that they wouldn't have done so with an American? Seems a bit odd to me.

Maybe a misunderstanding.

Yes I assumed that they must have thought that I was American. After talking to me for several minutes, they asked me where I was from. I said England and they immediately turned away and did't speak another word. They wouldn't even look at me.

1 hour ago, Ganesh108 said:

Islam and dictatorship go hand in hand. Islam is fascism. 

I have  many friends  who are Muslim and in open discussion of the radical acts  not one of them has expressed anything less than disgust and genuine horror for what they see as illegitimate manipulation of the words in the Koran.

They are also saddened and resentful of the fact that all Muslim are generally perceived as militant radical potential  terrorists which too often is encouraged  for political reason while the base cause for the influx of refugees is due to the interference and conflict exacerbated by Western nations.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

Some of the most glaring recent examples of religious persecution are the mass atrocities perpetrated by Daesh, one of the most violent terror groups in the world. Daesh became especially notorious for its methods of killings that included burning people alive in cages, beheadings, or throwing people from high buildings in order to punish anyone who opposed its rule.

Daesh is synonymous with ISIS. The name ISIS would be more familiar to people. 

3 minutes ago, Dumbastheycome said:

I have  many friends  who are Muslim and in open discussion of the radical acts  not one of them has expressed anything less than disgust and genuine horror for what they see as illegitimate manipulation of the words in the Koran.

They are also saddened and resentful of the fact that all Muslim are generally perceived as militant radical potential  terrorists which too often is encouraged  for political reason while the base cause for the influx of refugees is due to the interference and conflict exacerbated by Western nations.

we've been served the same reheated dish

2 minutes ago, Ganesh108 said:

I would dispute that there's any illegitimate manipulation. How many times does the 'prophet' speak of killing infidels? 100 or so?

I think it is meant in the context of "defending the right" as opposed to inflicting the  belief. I am no scholar of the Koran but I seem to recall the Bible contains a similar claim.

2 minutes ago, HiSoLowSoNoSo said:

I also like the Malay Chinese, much more than the Thai Chinese, never been cheated by them so far when doing business with them, can't say the same about the Thai Chinese. The Malay Muslims are not very hard working people, quite lazy people I would say, I think the country would come to a stand still if there were no Chinese or Indians in Malaysia.  

As they say in Malasia, "The Chinese do the thinking, the Indians do the work and the Malays do <deleted> all".

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, polpott said:

As they say in Malasia, "The Chinese do the thinking, the Indians do the work and the Malays do <deleted> all".

One of my Malaysian friends would say: "At least here in Malaysia, we're equal opportunity racists!".

1 minute ago, onebir said:

One of my Malaysian friends would say: "At least here in Malaysia, we're equal opportunity racists!".

But they're not. I was eating a pie outside a bakery school in Georgetown when a group of students came out and started talking to me. They were all Malay Chinese. Really intelligent. I asked them why they had decided to attend a bakery school and they replied, "Its the best we could get as the Malaysian government discriminates against us when trying to gain entry to the better schools". Really sad.

1 hour ago, polpott said:

Yes I assumed that they must have thought that I was American. After talking to me for several minutes, they asked me where I was from. I said England and they immediately turned away and did't speak another word. They wouldn't even look at me.

Very strange...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, polpott said:

Moslems do not depict Mohammed at all, good or bad. Go into a mosque and you will see no pictures, its against their faith.

Doesn't matter if no pictures because they like to grow those stupid ridiculous Mohammed beards and color them the laughable red.

• Like 1