Muslims have 'right to punish' French, says Malaysia's Mahathir

webfact

10 minutes ago, polpott said:

Correct. You'll never see a Moslem eating a cheese and ham baguette....or a croque monsieur.

But if you insist on having halal meal , we can serve you a soy steak in replacement of ham ... enjoy your lunch!   

Edited by Opl
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Opl said:

But if you insist on having an halal meal , we can serve you a soy steak in replacement of ham ... enjoy your lunch!   

Not in Paris, not that I saw. I remember walking into a shop and asking what kind of baguettes they had. The girl said, "We have cheese baguette, ham baguette or cheese and ham baguette".

I wouldn't swap a croque monsieur (Gods food) for a soy steak, I doubt any Frenchman would either.

Edited by polpott

4 hours ago, darrendsd said:

What about all the other attacks?

Civil war coming - European countries need to reclaim their countries back

I remember when it was predicted that the Muslim influx from the Mideast into Germany would result in mass terrorism and violence. I guess they're biding their time.

• Like 1

Just now, placeholder said:

I remember when it was predicted that the Muslim influx from the Mideast into Germany would result in mass terrorism and violence. I guess they're biding their time. Much to the chagrin of the AFD and other xenophobes.

Edited by placeholder

4 minutes ago, placeholder said:

I remember when it was predicted that the Muslim influx from the Mideast into Germany would result in mass terrorism and violence. I guess they're biding their time.

Its a New Years Eve thing for German moslems.

Edited by polpott

57 minutes ago, polpott said:

Is it? Its the answer. You will never see a physical depiction of Mohammed by a moslem. They don't exist.

It is a non answer because ignoring the obvious is the point. 

There is not supposed to be any graven images in old testament either.

You don't see the Dutch, Belgians or Scottish attacking Mike Myers movies or directors

Some say it is because Islam had never had a reformation but it misses the important point that the 

vast majority of Muslims would never commit or condone a terrorist act for an insult. Moderate muslims have the most to lose but they DO know what these fanatics are capable of. 

1 minute ago, Captain Monday said:

You don't see the Dutch, Belgians or Scottish attacking Mike Myers movies or directors

Some say it is because Islam had never had a reformation but it misses the important point that the 

vast majority of Muslims would never commit or condone a terrorist act for an insult. Moderate muslims have the most to lose but they DO know what these fanatics are capable of. 

I didn't state the fact to excuse anything. I stated the fact to explain why Moslems get wound up by physical depictions of Mohammed.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, holy cow cm said:

I am American but don't act like one as have changed over the too many years here. I see it as the Chinese being the rudest, but it is their way how they are brought up. For all other people, I have been way annoyed by the Brits #1, Americans #1, but hen again I have gotten along trhe best with these two as well. Anyway the French years ago were too much, Russian, Australians, and just about every race at one time of the other of them all being arrogant and caustic. Just last weekend I was approached by a Bavarian fellow for a conversation who had an ego the size of Mars. I just put it at personalities and leave it at that. The good thing is all of us non Muslims can take a poke at most anything and not have our panties bunch up riding in our cracks. These Muslims are not acting so differently than the royalists here now. What a shame for all of them.

I was only winding up the poster who was having a particular go at Brits. I have American friends too. New Yorkers are my favourite Americans, they're the only ones who get the British sense of humour. Good and bad in every nation.........although I struggle a bit with that philosphy when it comes to mainland Chinese.

2 hours ago, johnray said:

There's literally millions of young, intelligent normal muslims in the world, why is it always an old crazy guy that has the mic?  Someone put him out of his misery.

Most of the attack are carried out by young(er) Muslims, though. I don't know if they are particularly  intelligent, or whether they all listen to 'old crazy guys' - some obviously do.

1 minute ago, Morch said:

Most of the attack are carried out by young(er) Muslims, though. I don't know if they are particularly  intelligent, or whether they all listen to 'old crazy guys' - some obviously do.

So easy to brain wash especially if they have been to a religious school.

You could get any nationality of any religion to do the same if you get them early enough.

3 minutes ago, Captain Monday said:

I don't know but it seems on the united front they all have the same outlook when you dis Mohammed. I would have been soiling my underwear if I was in Bangladesh a few days ago with the 40,000 + Muslim cuckoos protesting in the streets. One picture in the news showing them all lined up makes it look like being in a pit of cobra snakes would be a lot more friendlier. And that is just one peace loving Muslim country.

Just now, Morch said:

In the UK we've found that most are either groomed on line or by the radical clerics in the Mosques. Young people are particularly susceptible to both.

1 minute ago, holy cow cm said:

I don't know but it seems on the united front they all have the same outlook when you dis Mohammed. I would have been soiling my underwear if I was in Bangladesh a few days ago with the 40,000 + Muslim cuckoos protesting in the streets. One picture in the news showing them all lined up makes it look like being in a pit of cobra snakes would be a lot more friendlier. And that is just one peace loving Muslim country.

Its down to corporate consciousness. They feed off each other.

5 minutes ago, polpott said:

I didn't state the fact to excuse anything. I stated the fact to explain why Moslems get wound up by physical depictions of Mohammed.

So why is that then? You have a bunch of things in the "Bible" one is supposed to be killed for. But It is 2020 and in USA for example we have a huge percentage of religious fanatics who believe  it. There isn't a single word about "abortion"in the bible I know of but some doctors who provided necessary healthcare services for women have been assassinated , yes, and dozens o fbombings over the past 30 years.

Most mass killings in the US are completely unexplainable from an ideology perspective unless they are related to right-wingers, by far the most.  Muslims and Anti-semites more recently.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, polpott said:

I was only winding up the poster who was having a particular go at Brits. I have American friends too. New Yorkers are my favourite Americans, they're the only ones who get the British sense of humour. Good and bad in every nation.........although I struggle a bit with that philosphy when it comes to mainland Chinese.

New Yorkers are their own breed for sure. I am more of a West coast guy. The Chinese are getting better as the younger ones come about, but still have some very rude things they do, say like cutting a que or standing on your back at a que, and some other ones. Your never want to go head to toe with one at an all you can eat buffet. On the other hand I have had some terrible business back stabs by the Chinese and do hold that as a a grudge as well, but in general look at all people same way..

So why is that then? You have a bunch of things in the "Bible" one is supposed to be killed for. But It is 2020 and in USA for example we have a huge percentage of religious fanatics who believe  it. There isn't a single word about "abortion"in the bible I know of but some doctors who provided necessary healthcare services for women have been assassinated , yes, and dozens o fbombings over the past 30 years.

Most mass killings in the US are completely unexplainable from an ideology perspective unless they are related to right-wingers, by far the most.  Muslims and Anti-semites more recently.

As you said, its the USA. Strange coves.

5 hours ago, John Drake said:

Might not be too safe to be a white person in Malaysia, French or not. This guy just said it is open season on them. How many British still think it's better to retire to Malaysia than Thailand?

Ever been there ? It is ONE BIG PRISON for women

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, polpott said:

As you said, its the USA. Strange coves.

The South Park franchise is particularly blasphemous as I recall depicting gay relationship in hell between 

"Satan" and Saddam Hussein. Are they smart enough to not to offend the image of the prophet? PBUH

6 minutes ago, holy cow cm said:

New Yorkers are their own breed for sure. I am more of a West coast guy. The Chinese are getting better as the younger ones come about, but still have some very rude things they do, say like cutting a que or standing on your back at a que, and some other ones. Your never want to go head to toe with one at an all you can eat buffet. On the other hand I have had some terrible business back stabs by the Chinese and do hold that as a a grudge as well, but in general look at all people same way..

Californians are too cool, sub zero.

My theory on mainland Chinese is that its all down to the one child policy. Only children lack empathy and can be very self centred. I know, I am one. 555

41 minutes ago, placeholder said:

It has resulted in mass terrorism in Germany - don't you read the news?

The South Park franchise is particularly blasphemous as I recall depicting gay relationship in hell between 

"Satan" and Saddam Hussein. Are they smart enough to not to offend the image of the prophet? PBUH

Probably the motive for 9/11. Blame it on South Park.

1 hour ago, polpott said:

Correct. You'll never see a Moslem eating a cheese and ham baguette....or a croque monsieur.

I don't know that's true. Having set with quite a few for drinks (yes, that evil wine too) and non-halal food. Granted this was usually either in private or at places were the other  Muslims who might be present are like minded. Also, I find that how strict Muslim practice their religion differs among communities and countries. It's not all same same.

• Thanks 1