Muslims have 'right to punish' French, says Malaysia's Mahathir

2 minutes ago, HiSoLowSoNoSo said:

I also like the Malay Chinese, much more than the Thai Chinese, never been cheated by them so far when doing business with them, can't say the same about the Thai Chinese. The Malay Muslims are not very hard working people, quite lazy people I would say, I think the country would come to a stand still if there were no Chinese or Indians in Malaysia.  

As they say in Malasia, "The Chinese do the thinking, the Indians do the work and the Malays do <deleted> all".

• Haha 2
  • Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Might not be too safe to be a white person in Malaysia, French or not. This guy just said it is open season on them. How many British still think it's better to retire to Malaysia than Thailand?

Mahathir is a deluded idiot if he thinks this.

What about all the other attacks?   Civil war coming - European countries need to reclaim their countries back    

Posted Images

1 hour ago, polpott said:

Moslems do not depict Mohammed at all, good or bad. Go into a mosque and you will see no pictures, its against their faith.

But, that is a non answer. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

But, that is a non answer. 

Is it? Its the answer. You will never see a physical depiction of Mohammed by a moslem. They don't exist.

Edited by polpott
32 minutes ago, polpott said:

As they say in Malasia, "The Chinese do the thinking, the Indians do the work and the Malays do <deleted> all".

One of my Malaysian friends would say: "At least here in Malaysia, we're equal opportunity racists!".

1 minute ago, onebir said:

One of my Malaysian friends would say: "At least here in Malaysia, we're equal opportunity racists!".

But they're not. I was eating a pie outside a bakery school in Georgetown when a group of students came out and started talking to me. They were all Malay Chinese. Really intelligent. I asked them why they had decided to attend a bakery school and they replied, "Its the best we could get as the Malaysian government discriminates against us when trying to gain entry to the better schools". Really sad.

Yes I assumed that they must have thought that I was American. After talking to me for several minutes, they asked me where I was from. I said England and they immediately turned away and did't speak another word. They wouldn't even look at me.

Very strange...

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, polpott said:

But they're not.

Sadly quite true. Really I think that saying is a way of making light of quite a high level of ethnic tension in Msia, which is otherwise pretty scary.

• Like 1

Moslems do not depict Mohammed at all, good or bad. Go into a mosque and you will see no pictures, its against their faith.

Doesn't matter if no pictures because they like to grow those stupid ridiculous Mohammed beards and color them the laughable red.

• Like 1