Muslims have 'right to punish' French, says Malaysia's Mahathir

webfact

4 minutes ago, simple1 said:

Off Topic, but hopefully Mod will permit.

Do you know any Thai Muslims? - I think not. May be you have been served by Thai Muslims and were completely unaware they were Muslim e.g. many Thai people working on the beaches doing massage and so on are Muslim. Most people who live / lived in Thailand say Thai Muslims are predominantly friendly and honest, FYI Thai Muslims compose roughly 5% of the Thai population and reside throughout Thailand.

Two mosques within earshot of my home in Pattaya. Two Moslem restaurants within walking distance of me. Both serve good food, and both serve pork!

1 hour ago, polpott said:

Its not a Moslem country. Why would its government condemn anti Islamic cartoons?

Perhaps just to make people forget the democratic movement, minorities like us are always the scapegoat, noting is sure on this turbulent Thai future

39 minutes ago, polpott said:

Two mosques within earshot of my home in Pattaya. Two Moslem restaurants within walking distance of me. Both serve good food, and both serve pork!

...and both serve pork!

And that, I consider great progress! 

All hopes not lost, yet.

The French government supports "free speech" of cartoons of Mohammed being projected onto buildings, which riles Muslims up.

But you go to jail for questioning the holocaust in France.

This isn't about free speech. If it was about free speech, you would be allowed to talk about repatriation of Muslims from France. But you can't do that without ending up in jail.

They are bringing them over and then starting a war. I don't care about cartoons. That won't solve any problems we have. Our problems are leadership and media that stand in the way of solutions.

• Confused 1

On 10/30/2020 at 5:44 AM, John Drake said:

I'm probably going to die in my 40s or 50s then (I do qualify for nasty+hateful to my fellow man/men, not so much on the not expending energy on high brain function). I hope Thailand re-opens again soon, I'm going to have to do a lot of bum bum to make up for potentially lost time.

Mahathir is right, they do have a right to at least boycott us. And I have the right to mock and despise people, who believe in anything an immoral bedouin, who was illiterate, a child molester, serial rapist, slave holder and a warlord (amongst many other things), had to "teach" them.

I don't think anyone would argue this Malaysian dude is at all rational. His statement is universally despised and obviously ill-timed. That said, this reminds me of an AP article on the very same subject. The article explains why the Muslim world is so angry with France. The optics and timing of this article are both obscene. So unfortunately, it appears there are some in western civilization who seek to legitimize the savagery we have seen in France in recent weeks. I wholeheartedly reject such savagery and hope and pray France will protect their country and its people without entertaining the nonsense we see from those who seek to excuse or otherwise try to blame others for the actions of barbarians. There can be no weakness or waffling in the stand we as civilized human beings make against these atrocities.

https://apnews.com/article/boycotts-paris-middle-east-western-europe-france-441e4e480ac4151987eb0d289bf3dc12

Edited by MajarTheLion

On 10/31/2020 at 8:24 PM, connda said:

So Malaysia has just declared war on France and now condones the murdering of French citizens to right past wrongs? 

Ok.

WOrld_burning.png.2e1a76633d4fe6cff788c421e081cd87.png

When did malaysia do this. Any link to malaysia condoning murder?