What happens if 800.000 deposit a few days delayed?

HOW should the request for extension look like?

Addressed to whom?

In case of denial, what then? Homeless?

This scenario is too important not to be played through, at least for those who have bee here since long.

Edited by THAIPHUKET
  • Confused 3

32 minutes ago, THAIPHUKET said:

HOW should the request for extension look like?

Addressed to whom?

In case of denial, what then? Homeless?

This scenario is too important not to be played through, at least for those who have bee here since long.

Perhaps state the dates that

1. You have 800k in Thai bank in your name

2. The date of expiry of current permission of stay. It's on the stamp in your passport.

If that's few days (as ubonjoe points out above), then you might be OK.

Don't understand your comments "how should the request for extension look like?" etc

Have you applied for extensions before.

You apply for 12 month extension on day you attend immigration to do so together with all the paperwork. One doc is bank letter and bankbook. So even if you attend on last day of your current permission of stay, how long would money be in bank?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

To clarify:. Visa Renewal date Jan 6. That implies 800.000 must be on account Nov 6. 

What you are saying that the "new" overstay starts Nov.6.

If 800.000 is credited on December 6 the penalty is 30x500b.  Only payable Jan 6, assuming that is the date of the actual extension

Do I get it right?

Edited by THAIPHUKET
Edit for clarity
  • Confused 2

41 minutes ago, THAIPHUKET said:

What you are saying that the "new" overstay starts Nov.6.

?

No, if your renewal date is 6 Jan then there is no "overstay" until 7 Jan. But, on your dates, you will be 1 month short of having the Bht seasoned on your renewal date and, IMO, in trouble. Leaving it until it's seasoned I'm not sure they'd be lenient and you wouldn't want to come to the attention of immigration in that month.

Given the current situation, personally I'd be looking for an agent to deal with things.

OP, you are not on overstay until 6/jan.

However you have stuffed up with money in bank 2 months prior to 6/jan by a long way.

Contact an agent. You already have a non o. 

All you need agent for is to get around money in bank requirement. Should be about 15-20k.

Closer to 15k.

Don't take any notice of nonsense peanut gallery telling you illegal. Perfectly OK.

Edited by DrJack54

33 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Don't take any notice of nonsense peanut gallery telling you illegal. Perfectly OK.

I agree it is the OP's best approach, and that using an agent to circumvent the money seasoning is not exactly illegal. However, let's be honest. It is taking advantage of some deliberate loopholes in the rules that senior officials are willing to help you take advantage of (through your agent) based on financial incentives. You have plausible deniability, but the agent is engaging in corrupt practices to get you the extension.

6 minutes ago, BritTim said:

You have plausible deniability, but the agent is engaging in corrupt practices to get you the extension.

Yes Tim your articulate!

Fact is stamp he gets in pp is legit. The OP had small stuff up. 

Go and research "money for visa" along with ""au pair given exemption" both in Australia.

My Visa is Non-IMM 0.

I've heard about this option. An agent in KhonKaen offered such service, would handle 90 reports too. Unappealing. 

The funds are available but transferable not before Dec 15.

I rather pay 500b/d straight to Immigration . Should be doable?