Coyote dancers bring joy to a funeral in Suphanburi

webfact

51 minutes ago, connda said:

Much better than a bunch of weepy faced mourners.  That really is the way to go out!  Everyone smiling and happy and having a good time.  I've got to update my Will - "Coyote dancers at my funeral or all my assets go to the Coyote Foundation and my pets."

Only if the coyote foundation hasn’t absconded with all assets before you die 

• Haha 1

I've always thought some big orgy, Venusberg style might be appropriate. Yeah, I can see myself going into the flames accompanied by that Venusberg overture. Of course, I won't care - Non fui, fui, non sum, non curo. My dear old Dad, 90+ and still going strong, always said we could wrap him in newspapers and bury him at the bottom of the garden, for all he cares. And he's a guy who did the right thing, sacrificed himself to his family, and is surrounded by tons of grandkids. Take from that what you will.

On 10/31/2020 at 3:59 PM, connda said:

I've been to funerals with coyote dancers and bands.  Heck of a lot of fun and are great send-off. 
Like New Orleans, Thailand knows how to hold a good old fashion wake!

I first learned about the jazz band send off  from the movie  "Live and Let Die"    with Roger Moore They really have them.

2 hours ago, VocalNeal said:

Just in case anyone comes to my funeral and nobody else remembers! 

Wow, nobody will appreciate this, but I’ve been trying to find this song for the last few years, so I could add it to my Apple Music library. I never knew who the artist was, which made it very difficult to find, since there are no lyrics. Thanks much!!

13 hours ago, DBath said:

Wow, nobody will appreciate this, but I’ve been trying to find this song for the last few years, so I could add it to my Apple Music library. I never knew who the artist was, which made it very difficult to find, since there are no lyrics. Thanks much!!

You are welcome

• Like 1

21 hours ago, DBath said:

There is an extended version.