Mot0z tractionator Adventure tires

banglay

Hello All 

I am looking to get a set of Mot0z Tractionator adventure tires  ( R =150/70 17   &  F = 110/80   19 ).  do any of you nice people out there know where I can source them in Thailand ???

Cheers Maties ????

15 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

Bangkok. 

Bangkok is a very large city ...can you please be more   specific  :-  Location/ Shop name/dealer name / website / facebook page ect ?....  any one of these will be helpful   ... Cheers ???? 

2 hours ago, banglay said:

Bangkok is a very large city ...can you please be more   specific  :-  Location/ Shop name/dealer name / website / facebook page ect ?....  any one of these will be helpful   ... Cheers ???? 

I first looked to searching for my motorbike tyres in websites in Thailand because getting them from others parts of the world was way too expensive.

Dunlop Trailmax are available at a reasonable cost.

All did was this and found a shop if I can do it anyone can.

https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf=ALeKk01yJEce5mEsDaJvuxXK91xXQrk9HA%3A1604111714440&ei=Ys2cX9PFGumK4-EPlsatwA4&q=off+road+adventure+motorcycle+tyre+shops+in+bangkok&oq=off+road+adventure+motocycle+tyre+shops+in+Ban&gs_lcp=CgZwc3ktYWIQARgAMgcIIRAKEKABMgcIIRAKEKABMgcIIRAKEKABOgcIIxCwAhAnOgQIIRAKOgoIIRAWEAoQHRAeOgUIIRCSA1DAFFiLxAFg-fsBaABwAHgAgAHxAYgB_gySAQU0LjYuMpgBAKABAaoBB2d3cy13aXrAAQE&sclient=psy-ab

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It's weird as it seems like Motoz makes their tires in a factory in Thailand but doesn't seem to have a dealer listed for Thailand. They list Cambodia and Mongolia dealers for Asia...

I would call the HQ and ask how to source them here.

MOTOZ tyres are made in Thailand in a privately owned factory that has been making motorcycle tyres for over 40 years. MOTOZ are the only off road tyres made by the factory. We own all the moulds and tooling required to produce our tyres the way we want them, and we own the intellectual property, patents and international trademarks associated with our range.

7 hours ago, eisfeld said:

It's weird as it seems like Motoz makes their tires in a factory in Thailand but doesn't seem to have a dealer listed for Thailand.

That they do...they were available off Facebook unofficially, whether these were seconds or of out the back door we were never sure...but most of our lot are using Duro's now and they can be had off Lazada and are cheap as chips for a pair

• Like 2