What's the biggest regret of your life.

worgeordie

Just now, thaibeachlovers said:

Took me years before I realised that some parents actually love their children.

and i do envy those who had that great fortune.    many people are screwed up in spite of the fact they had love and support growing up.

if this topic was what are we most proud of........ i would say the way i turned out,  in spite of not having either

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, 2 is 1 said:

Regret? Should have get many more ugly woman , normaly whit them much better sex! For example married Filipina (really beutiful)-> sht sex! Catholic way bad sex! What you can wait for if nun teach how should do!? Never seen d in hole life!

Like nun say to me : dont never defuse "load" other part of woman than inside or woman get cancer!

Why would you marry a woman if the sex it bad?

Did you never have sex before you married her?

13 minutes ago, onekoolguy said:

Not letting my Teen son set up an internet provider service( before AOL) because he could not explain to me how it would make money!

It would have cost a lot of money before possibly making money. Or possibly losing everything.

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Both the women I had long term relationships with had lotsasex with me at the beginning, but soon as I was trapped the sex ended. The psychologists have a term for it that escapes my mind. Something about being hooked I think.

I called it normal female behaviour.

No woman wants a guy whose balls she carries in her purse.

My current misses is exactly the same, I have to have a girl on the side, or she loses interest.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1

In the immortal words of ol' blue eyes..

And now, the end is near
And so I face the final curtain
My friends, I'll say it clear
I'll state my case of which I'm certain
I've lived a life that's full
I traveled each and every highway
But more, much more than this
I did it my way

Regrets, I've had a few
But then again, too few to mention
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption
I planned each chartered course
Each careful step along the byway
But more, much more than this
I did it my way...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

."How do you know?", I asked, "You were a virgin when we got married".

At least that is what she told you!  ????

I knew quite a few student teachers when I dated one, but never came across a virgin one.  But marrying a virgin is always fraught with danger anyway. At least if they are older than fifteen.  Most girls at that age can't wait to get laid!

This regret probably fits in with this crowd. As a teenager I lived in Barcelona, Spain (70's). A friend and I took the ship to Ibiza (before it was the in place to party) accompanied by my mother who stayed at a separate hotel with her friend. One day my friend and I (we were aged 13-14, tall and lanky) went down to the hotel pool, which was packed with middle-aged women from Scandinavia on a tour, most having been drinking for awhile it seemed. After 10-15 mins a group of women sitting near us struck up a conversation. They pressed in closer and closer as we talked and laughed about our lives and theirs. Eventually, bathing suit tops began falling away, with pussies and thighs pressed against our legs. We were both uncomfortable and aroused at the same time. We were invited up to one of their rooms for "drinks" and were given the room number and time. We agreed. I don't think I moved from that lounger for at least 30 minutes, less my arousal be on full display.

Anyway, to make a long story short, we arrived, we drank and my friend ended up in one of the bedrooms with one of them, with a second one spending some time with him as well, while I remained in the living room, too shy to proceed beyond some fooling around with the two others that remained with me. They even showed me pics of their teenage daughters (thinking I might want a younger ride I suppose) and said I was welcome to visit anytime. Anyway, I had a chance at a story worthy of the old Penthouse forum section and I gave it a pass. Sigh. Thank God I discovered Thailand a bit later in life to create a new story every night. 

Edited by Silencer
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, dunroaming said:

At least that is what she told you!  ????

I knew quite a few student teachers when I dated one, but never came across a virgin one.  But marrying a virgin is always fraught with danger anyway. At least if they are older than fifteen.  Most girls at that age can't wait to get laid!

You can feel them tear ......... to put it bluntly.

I had 3 maybe 4 ....... one of them the tear wasn't obvious, so she might have been lying ..... the other 3 were.

I have a top 3 that I shuffle on a daily basis    1) Not whacking the geezer harder who broke into my house in 1994 resulting in 15mts at HMP for me first offence.

2) Trusting sultan Erdogan to run the Turkish economy in favor of the people instead of himself result half my money gone.

3) The clamatious pickel of biblical proportions covid has dropped on my head and now relying on generals and Boris to get me out of???? 

3 minutes ago, Silencer said:

This regret probably fits in with this crowd. As a teenager I lived in Barcelona, Spain (70's). A friend and I took the ship to Ibiza (before it was the in place to party) accompanied by by mother who stayed at a separate hotel with her friend. One day my friend and I (we were aged 13-14, tall and lankly) went down to the hotel pool, which was packed with middle-aged women from Scandinavia on a tour, most having been drinking for awhile it seemed. After 10-15 mins a group of women sitting near us struck up a conversation. They pressed in closer and closer as we talked and laughed about our lives and theirs. Eventually, bathing suit tops began falling away, with pussies and thighs pressed against our legs. We were both uncomfortable and aroused at the same time. We were invited up to one of their rooms for "drinks" and were given the room number and time. We agreed. I don't think I moved from that lounger for at least 30 minutes, less my arousal be on full display.

Anyway, to make a long story short, we arrived, we drank and my friend ended up in one of the bedrooms with one of them, with a second one spending some time with him as well, while I remained in the living room, too shy to proceed beyond some fooling around with the two others that remained with me. They even showed me pics of their teenage daughters (thinking I might want a younger ride I suppose) and said I was welcome to visit anytime. Anyway, I had a chance at a story worthy of the old Penthouse forum section and I gave it a pass. Sigh. Thank God I discovered Thailand a bit later in life to create a new story every night. 

That reminds me of the time I went to a two day nursing conference. I passed on the dinner as it cost more than I wanted to pay. The next day I found out that it was all on after the dinner, and I'd missed out. I never did get to go to another conference to see if it happened every time. I guess that's a regret right there.

We had a saying in the US when I was young: "Never turn it down."  Well, in two cases I regret not turning it down.  One, unbeknownst to me, had just done a 30 day stretch in a psych ward and ended up making my life hell.  The other was bad news as well.  But in my defense, if I had known what both were all about, I would have not gone near either of them.

Edited by Kelsall
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

You can feel them tear ......... to put it bluntly.

I had 3 maybe 4 ....... one of them the tear wasn't obvious, so she might have been lying ..... the other 3 were.

The lack of a hymen doesn't  mean the girl wasn't a vaginal virgin.    Most of the virgins I encountered in my youth had lost theirs through various means, either sport or enthusiastic self pleasuring.

3 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

The lack of a hymen doesn't  mean the girl wasn't a vaginal virgin.    Most of the virgins I encountered in my youth had lost theirs through various means, either sport or enthusiastic self pleasuring.

That's correct. The days that a virgin necessarily had an intact hymen ended decades if not a century or more ago. However, in certain countries there is apparently an opportunity for a Dr to do well financially from ensuring new wives have something resembling blood on the sheets from the first night.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Yes, I agree it wasn't worthwhile, but I didn't know any better at the time.

We all start out of virgins and many girls must truly regret breaking in virgin boys as well. Come on guys, be honest, your first time was pretty pathetic, wasn't it?  I know mine was. ????