Jump to content
Thai Visa Forum

Extending an APEC 90 day stay

Recommended Posts

Yes, Previously you could extend 30 days or cross the border. You're entitled to two entries in a given calendar year. It is equiv to a business visa.  You can visit the one stop shop service desk.  Very useful card



Edited by OffshoreMig
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...