“Bangkok Airways Elite Card” unlimited travel for TBH 107,000 plus taxes and fees

DUS

13 minutes ago, onebir said:

With most destinations requiring several weeks quarantine, how many flights could even snap-happiest "instagram travel influencer" get through this next year?

Pretty sure not an issue ... for domestic flights (which are the only routes they are operating as far as I'm aware).

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, theoldgit said:

Doesn't seem very good value at all.

Depends on the numbers of flight you’d be taking. But yes, it would require lots and lots of flights even assuming higher fares over the coming year compared to the current prices. Having said that, when looking at airport fees, these seem “relatively” low.

Anyways, an offer is an offer and it’s up to everyone to make a financial assessment of its benefits (and risks) before making the purchase. Personally, I cannot see myself flying to the few domestic airports in their network on a weekly basis, so I will not be one of the card‘s buyers. 

5 hours ago, theoldgit said:

Further to the comments by Richard Smith, this prepayment card is only valid for the base fare and does not include ancillaries, add-ons, airport charges, taxes and regulatory fees, or other applicable charges, which are payable by the passenger at the time of booking.

Doesn't seem very good value at all.

Does not have to be good value, there are plenty of Hi-So’s who would buy the card just to flash the card around to their friends

• Like 1

On 10/30/2020 at 10:59 PM, richard_smith237 said:

Mr. Chulin Kocharoen, Vice President of Sales and Acting Vice President, didn’t really think this one through. 

Or maybe he did, always a mug to snap up this so called bargain.