90 Day On-Line Reporting ...........................

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cudos to the Thai government ! ! !   I filed on line last night (Thursday) at 11:45pm .  I was approved at 9:12 am this (Friday) morning.  Less than 12 hours.   Not only did I sav

I just tried and it doesn't work.. It never worked for me..

I've been using it for years, can't understand why everyone complains that it doesn't work, a good tradesman doesn't blame his tools. 😉

It may help others if you inform people ‘what tools’ you used. 

i.e. Internet Explorer / File Fox / Safari etc and filed the report from a PC, MAC, iPhone or Android Phone etc.

The system is very clearly ‘buggy’ otherwise so many people would not be complaining that it doesn’t work. 

It may well work better with certain OS and Web Portal. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
33 minutes ago, Pungdo said:

I've been using it for years, can't understand why everyone complains that it doesn't work, a good tradesman doesn't blame his tools. 😉

Because for some of us it just does not work with the tools available, windows, android, browsers, apps etc...

Even when seeking help at immigratiion was met with their disinterest to assist and solve whatever the issue is with their online reporting system.

Edited by userabcd
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Jeffrey346 said:

I just tried and it doesn't work.. It never worked for me..

Maybe you know someone for who it works.

Maybe you should ask him to assist you.

It can be that you always do something wrong.

It can be that, for one or another reason, it indeed doesn't work for you.

At least you would know for sure.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Pungdo said:

It never worked for me till the last time i tried and at last went through

I did my first ever online 90 report Thursday.

Approved by the next day. Was bit worried as had read so much drama and frustration with it. 

So I downloaded app onto android phone. 

However I used the web site.

Had couple of tips from @Peter Denis

In fact he has made a very detailed "troubleshooting" assist.

2 tips I had from that was on first scroll down in first window to end and tick "accept terms and conditions". 

Also if there is ever a drop down for "date" calendar use it. 

Very straight forward and simple.

Perhaps they have improved it.

I'm also advised that for my next one the fields will automatically fill as I type in first letter/word.

Finally the app is good to have on cell to check status. There are 3 things to fill in. You log in and go to check status. It prompts you for your email then next field fills auto, finally it's asking for the reference #. As soon as you tap that fill in it auto fills in your reference.

Good luck.

• Thanks 1

My 90 day is due 19th November so I'm assuming I can do it at the end of next week so will try the online/app (If that fails I'll pay my Agent 374.50 THB to do it for me, cheaper than having to go to MTT).

Can somebody please share the name of the App & the URL for the website...

Thanks

MTV

25 minutes ago, luckyluke said:

Maybe you know someone for who it works.

Maybe you should ask him to assist you.

It can be that you always do something wrong.

It can be that, for one or another reason, it indeed doesn't work for you.

At least you would know for sure.

What can one do wrong. The first page when one opens it, tick a little box, accept and then the first page is a simple form to fill in ones personal information and the information in ones passport, how can any of this stuff be wrong.

Click next and up pops that little message to report to immigration in my area.

Exactly the same information when one enters the country from abroad, the same information one uses to make previous 90 day reports, the same information one uses to do annual extensions of stay.

I have tried 4 different times over the last 2 years and it never works.

Edited by userabcd
  • Haha 1

The problem many people have is that the website hangs up after entering the first page of information. To get around this problem, press F5 (refresh) and the blank page you got the first time should be replaced by the next page for data entry. Continue with F5 when you submit a completed form and get a blank page in reply and eventually you should get to the end. After your first successful application online it seems to remember you and doesn't hang up any more. This was done using Win10 and both Firefox and Chrome.

Good luck, it really is handy even though I only live 1,500 metres from the Jomtien office, so it's well worth persevering.

1 minute ago, userabcd said:

What can one do wrong.

If you sure you do nothing wrong, you will have to live with the fact that the system doesn't work for you.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, luckyluke said:

If you sure you do nothing wrong, you will have to live with the fact that the system doesn't work for you.

Yes I accept my fate but I'm a sucker for punishment and keep trying hoping it may work.

But it is probably easier for me to take the round trip BTS to Morchit, taxi to MTT  about 3 hrs in all.

Probably take more time trying different methods on the phone and/or computer.