90 Day On-Line Reporting ...........................

14 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

The primary issue seems to be when the system checks your "eligibility" for on-line reporting, it may only "see" your previous extension of stay and not your current one, and thus "think" you are on an over-stay and advise you to visit the office.

I wonder if the system is checking your previous online report approvals now that has your permit to stay date on it that has not been changed.

i did a 90 day report in August just before I applied for my extension at the office here and then this month was able to do my first online report.

I have tried doing a online report since then to check and got the  contact you local office popup. That makes me think the system is checking previous reporting records if you have any.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, luckyluke said:

Maybe you know someone for who it works.

Maybe you should ask him to assist you.

It can be that you always do something wrong.

It can be that, for one or another reason, it indeed doesn't work for you.

At least you would know for sure.

Trust Me...I'm not doing anything wrong..

• Like 1

For all those who are still saying it doesn't work, here's a tip, YOU MUST enter your details exactly the same as you used when you got your extension or it will reject it straight up, found that out very early in the piece. The system is just comparing what you enter to what is in the database and if doesn't match, then it won't work, simple as that.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Pungdo said:

For all those who are still saying it doesn't work, here's a tip, YOU MUST enter your details exactly the same as you used when you got your extension or it will reject it straight up, found that out very early in the piece. The system is just comparing what you enter to what is in the database and if doesn't match, then it won't work, simple as that.

I did. Used the info I input on the extension forms and paperwork, the information in my passport, the information on the TM 6 card in my passport and the entry stamp on the TM 6 and in my passport, my real name and dob as it is written in the passport.

I assure you no mistakes with typing letters instead of numbers or vice versa, capitals or lower case letters, drop down calendars or typing numerical dates using  on the number keyboard. Using android or 2 different windows computers, using different browsers, using an android app.

Also have done in person physical in person reports since my last extension.

For me there exists no other alternative personal info.

Wonder if immigration have some form of tick box security risk in their system that certain extension holders are required to have someone physicaly report in person every 90 days with original passport and completed form.

Edited by userabcd
  • Like 2

23 hours ago, Pungdo said:

I've been using it for years, can't understand why everyone complains that it doesn't work, a good tradesman doesn't blame his tools. ????

"I don't experience this problem, and therefore it doesn't exist."

• Haha 1

I've submitted 3 online 90 day reports this year, all on time, same computer, same Firefox browser, same (auto fill) data, and have always received the Approved notification within a day or so.

BUT not this time.

Just "Pending"now since Oct 17th.

I rang the immigration office.  Their phone (s) is perpetually busy or just off the hook.

Tried 1178 "help line" and very nice, well spoken Thai lady suggested I best just go to the immigration office and sort it out.

So off I go today.

Crazy!

Just a report back from my trip today to PT immigration Re 90 day (online) reportING. 

As with CLW above, and as I've mentioned in an earlier comment on the subject, despite numerous successful submissions online, this (back on the 17th Oct) was just stuck on Pending. 

So I went there to sort it out.

Place was quite busy and numbers being handed out.I decided to skip that and just duck into Room A where do 90 days reporting. 

2 staff working in there so I approached the (sour faced) woman who I knew from previous visits.

After explaining my situation,  she gave me a full blast lecture about the maximum of 7 days after the due date, irrespective of the Pending application. 

Anyway, she reluctantly gave me the 90 day receipt with a warning that next time it'll be a fine ( more ranting by her on the 7 day rule)

Reminded me of a headmistress admonishing an errant 13 year old.

So be warned. If still Pending near 7 days. Go to the IO.

Covid or no covid.

14 minutes ago, orchidfan said:

Reminded me of a headmistress admonishing an errant 13 year old.

So be warned. If still Pending near 7 days. Go to the IO.

So you got berated for their lassitude..... typical.

Did my first ever 90 day report in July at MTT. Did my first every online report in October. Expected problems online due to post here but everything went smoothly. Used Windows 10, Chrome Browser (latest update) and no issues. Got submission receipt online. A few days later (after weekend) I received an email saying that 90 day approved and to login to download and print confirmation to keep in passport. I was impressed that it worked flawlessly for me. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CLW said:

Online currently not working for me despite I have done it successfully 2 times already with same browser configuration.

Can't get to step 2 after entering personal details.

Did you try web page rather than app on android.

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

I used that week back. Fist online effort took about 5 mins. Approved next day.

In first window scroll down to end and tick "terms and conditions" then accept.

Rest is fool proof. Use the calendar drop down to fill in any dates. 

Might be worth a try.

BTW I also downloaded the app as it's good for checking status and receipt of new date etc. 

Good luck.

On 10/31/2020 at 5:05 PM, richard_smith237 said:

It may help others if you inform people ‘what tools’ you used. 

i.e. Internet Explorer / File Fox / Safari etc and filed the report from a PC, MAC, iPhone or Android Phone etc.

The system is very clearly ‘buggy’ otherwise so many people would not be complaining that it doesn’t work. 

It may well work better with certain OS and Web Portal. 

It's not at all buggy, I use Firefox 99% of the time and it works perfectly in it, I have already said what is required, an exact match of what was used when applying for the extension.

The only thing I can think of, is a difference between what was put on the forms and what was entered into the system, as I said, it MUST MATCH what is in the database or it WILL BE rejected, my final words on the subject, can't handle dealing with numpties who want to blame everything and everyone else, for their own short comings.

I did my 90 day reporting online around 8am this morning and it's still showing as Pending, does anybody know how long I should wait before getting it done another way (It's cheaper/easier for me to pay an Agent 375 THB than go to MTT and I wouldn't do it via post). 

TBH I've zero confidence in getting it done online as it wouldn't even let me put my correct address in, I live in Phra Khanong, Nua Wattana, Bangkok but could find no way of getting "Nua Wattana" in any of the fields so ended up putting it as Phra Khanong Tai, Phra Khanong 

Mike, from my last reported experience,  only leave "Pending" up until no later than the 7 days after allowed. 

If no "Approved" appears go in person to the IO.  Or they can fine you.

In my case I was lucky because they know me and "let me off this time".

But don't  chance it.

Also my formal address according to their records is slightly different from how I write it,  but now use the address they used in my last TM30 report. 

• Thanks 1

Quick update, I got the approval yesterday afternoon so it took about 32 hours between submission & approval, have saved everything exactly how I entered it for my next report (10th Feb 2021) so fingers crossed it will be smooth sailing from here on in ???? 

Thanks again @Peter Denis for the guide on how to avoid having problems when using the website...

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Mike Teavee said:

l, have saved everything exactly how I entered it for my next report (10th Feb 2021) so fingers crossed it will be smooth sailing from here on in ????

Hi Mike, will be super smooth sailing next time as most browsers will remember your last input, so it's just a matter of typing the correct 1st character in the input-fields and your browser will suggest your previous input.  My last 90-day report took less than 2 minutes... and subsequent approval within hours.

• Like 1