Smart Band Tracking for Tourists Covid 19

4reaL

5 minutes ago, Crossy said:

From the linked article

111926399_nner-1.jpg?resize=696,392&ssl=

I wonder how waterproof / impact resistant (falling off M/C) it is. Does it need charging?

How do I wear it with my Rolex?

It will match your Cartier tank watch with the diamond winder

Edited by RJRS1301
  • Haha 1

Stuck in a concrete box for 24 hours a day for 14 days, i think i have plenty of time to check my own temperature.

If they think i am going to wear that thing for months in Thailand, they are out of their minds. They do not seem to understand western culture. We like freedom. We don't want to be tracked, surveiled, snooping on our internet or snooped with CCTV cams 24 hours a day.

15 minutes ago, Don Chance said:

We like freedom. We don't want to be tracked, surveiled, snooping on our internet or snooped with CCTV cams 24 hours a day.

You are already surveilled 24/7 through the instruments you mentioned including your mobile/smart phone, and that goes for most "democratic" countries as well

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, RJRS1301 said:

You are already surveilled 24/7 through the instruments you mentioned including your mobile/smart phone, and that goes for most "democratic" countries as well

They are probably using facial recognition in Thailand soon with their 100,000 CCTV cams, they will know where you are 24/7. They just need the right software.

10 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

I don't have a deletedphone because I don't want to be spied on. No cctv cameras where I live.

• Like 1

Great question below the article:

“2  weeks quarantine , then tracking you wherever you go does not really seems to me as a dream vacation.

What happens if I go to Soi 6, or to a relaxing massage and they see my heartrate beating like a helicopter?

They may send a helthcare squad to catch me during action.“

????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

NZ is trialing a card that indicates when one is next to a person that also has a card. It doesn't track one ( so they claim ), so I like that idea. If everyone has one then if one is infected they can contact all those that were in close proximity.

Tracking one's movements has sinister connotations, IMO.