Thailand to track tourists with digital wristbands

rooster59

So if you run or have sex a your heart bit go up it will send an alarm... 

Well what a great idea 

Also walking in the heat can make body temperature high 

I was a guard checking fever and mask in 1 stupid none European country 

A few times on very hot day every body entered the shop showed over 39 c

It went down in seconds after entering the ac room 

But it showed high temperature 

So can expect many alarms... 

• Like 1

Love it, finally something free !!! I just can't make out which premier team is on it, is it Chelsea, Man U, Liverpool or an Arsenal one, I will stick to my stock answer that I support Gillingham FC and hope that as usual they dont have that one ????

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, djayz said:

I don't see this appealing to too many potential visitors. Health certificates, testing and now tracking? Ain't my idea of a relaxing holiday. 

All you have to do is wrap the device in silver paper before you put it on .Signals blocked . But I don't mind wearing it .  May  fit on my John Thomas .

watches of this type...picture looks the same, made by the Chinese and does the heart rate, BP etc, but it is very clear in its claim that the heart beat reading should never be used for a true blood pressure reading.  In addition, it has only recently been offered and to get the first customers the price was listed at approximately 100 USD and in a month it dropped to about 50.00 USD.  Am sure the Chinese manufacturer would love a contract with

the Thai government for an order of several hundreds or even possibly sever thousand of these watches.  

2 hours ago, farang51 said:

There was a topic back in September about the plan with Thai Rath as a source:

I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere else. I am waiting to see this confirmed - whether it is while in quarantine or for the whole stay in Thailand.

I am/was planning to arrive Friday; however, this may mean I stay at home. Hopefully, we get confirmation/more details soon.

Yes, but that was a month ago and this is a new thread in the News sub forum. I feel that the Mods should have a source, even it's the PattayaNews. They complain to us for trying to add news without a source.

8 hours ago, RotBenz8888 said:

These devices are full of flaws, they're going to send alarms of low blood pressure, tachycardia, fever all over the place. It's not gonna work. 

But the powers that be will probably have Snatch Squads set up, completely dressed in Black Commando Gear, and wielding all kinds of Crowd Control Instruments.

These Squads will be used to ensure the " Safety " of the public and Tourists should one of these things activate after somebody gets it too close to their Morning Coffee 

9 hours ago, Kadilo said:

They havent got a clue. One minute they are suggesting ways of attracting more tourists such as reducing the quarantine period, then next they announce this. 

They really are driving a nail in the already buried coffin. 

image.jpeg.3b7a5777010d6298f92f6553c731ddca.jpeg