Calls for Thais to work factory jobs previously done by absent migrants

rooster59

33 minutes ago, robblok said:

Yes it seems a lot of foreigners also don't like the poor people and want them to work for them at low rates and provide a first rate job. If you are paying peanuts you get monkeys. Though I will admit its hard to find tradesmen here. But they are here as there are many nice buildings and things that are made good. If i look in the house I am currently living (thong lor BKK) the quality of building and everything is good.

Its just a matter of finding the right people. But those with skills are always busy. Those without are the ones that turn up to help a foreigner and mess up the work.

It took me a while to find the right tradesmen now I have a good team not cheap but worth it

• Like 1

3 hours ago, robblok said:

This is something that is happening all over the world. But arent production jobs the first that go. So how in your story will there be robotics while the jobs i sneered at are still there.

Anyway people should only work if they need the money if they don't and dont take welfare its their own choice.

The Production Jobs will be gone, or at least many will be..

The sneered at Jobs are the Jobs in the Fields and lowely manual work Etc

Not so easy to Automate these kind of Jobs, but some smart Alec will find a way for sure.