Hit and run driver leaves Bangkok area policeman dead

rooster59

aHR0cHM6Ly9zLmlzYW5vb2suY29tL25zLzAvdWQvMTY1Ny84Mjg1ODEwL2tpbGwuanBn.jpg

Image: Sanook

Talat Phlu police were called after reports that one of their own was killed riding a motorcycle in the rain on an elevated section of Ratchapreuk Road on Thursday night. 

They believe he was hit by a car that fled the scene. 

Dead near his brand new Yamaha Aerox bike was Pheeradech Phaosri, a sub-lieutenant investigator connected to the Phasee Charoen station. He was in civilian clothing. 

Relatives did not know where he was going. He was married with a son. 

Police have appealed for drivers with dash cam evidence to come forward and help the investigation. 

Source: Sanook

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2020-10-31

• Sad 2

Very sad.

I hadn't noticed any threads or news on the website-not-be-mentioned the report of Hi-So Jimmy.

Of course, these two are not connected, and I wonder why so little reports on this...

https://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/crimecourtscalamity/2020/10/26/hiso-police-capt-kills-fishball-seller-in-hit-and-run/?fbclid=IwAR24tWGLkOFtJK-i4qzgfGMzQFVIteI11QtK-VRvBRLB_2PuV0T8zsRV9x4

6 hours ago, rooster59 said:

If the police are appealing for witnesses or cam footage of the accident to help them find out what happened then how do they know the driver has left Bangkok?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, hotchilli said:

If the police are appealing for witnesses or cam footage of the accident to help them find out what happened then how do they know the driver has left Bangkok?

the police rarely know anything and merely speculate, which the press pick up, refuse or are to lazy to fact check, and print. such articles are additionally  not checked for factual accuracy or common sense and cut and pasted here. don't read, no pun intended, to much into any story from the thai press.

• Like 2

Special tests and qeustions for big bike drivers but nothing for cars etc. ?????????? As i said before the whole system is bogus and special tests and qeustions for motorbikes will not help a bit if the whole system isn't changed . Even if this policemen would have had these tests and qeustions it wouldn't have saved him from a hit and run driver and even they say that most roaddeaths are motorbikes , a lot of these accidents are caused by car drivers not using their mirrors or to dark windows or speeding or drunk driving and so on and so on . I know that this policemen wouldn't have to do these tests as his bike was only 155cc but that's not my point , i think everybody knows where i'm getting at . 

• Confused 1

21 hours ago, 2long said:

Very sad.

I hadn't noticed any threads or news on the website-not-be-mentioned the report of Hi-So Jimmy.

Of course, these two are not connected, and I wonder why so little reports on this...

https://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/crimecourtscalamity/2020/10/26/hiso-police-capt-kills-fishball-seller-in-hit-and-run/?fbclid=IwAR24tWGLkOFtJK-i4qzgfGMzQFVIteI11QtK-VRvBRLB_2PuV0T8zsRV9x4

Sadly another Red Bull style death courtesy  of Mr. Hi-So Jimmy