Chee Chan Golf Resort Voted “Thailand’s Best Golf Course 2020”

Chee Chan Golf Resort Voted “Thailand’s Best Golf Course 2020”

800_1bc3c012dbc0a03.jpg

Chee Chan Golf Resort has been voted “Thailand's Best Golf Course 2020” at the 7th World Golf Awards, held on 29th October 2020 in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.

Narit Chia-Apar, Chief Executive Officer of Chee Chan Golf Resort expressed his appreciation to all concerned parties for this notable event. “We are delighted to hear that Chee Chan Golf Resort has been voted the best golf course in Thailand of the year 2020. On behalf of the management and every working team member of Chee Chan Golf Resort, we would like to extend our sincere thanks to all voters who have dedicated their valuable time to support us.”

“Additionally, we would also like to thank the organizing committee of the 7th World Golf Awards 2020 for supporting and promoting golf industry worldwide with this prestigious event,” stated the CEO. Narit concluded that “This memorable moment and success cannot be happened without this group of people. We would like to express our appreciation to our attentive team of staff in providing the golf course a perfect condition together with pleasing services for all golfers to enjoy at all time.”

For the selection process of Thailand’s Best Golf Course 2020, the World Golf Awards has provided the opportunity for golfers and all golf fans to vote on their favorite golf course through its website since the beginning of this year until September 1, 2020 with 18 golf course nominees in Thailand.

Thailand's Best Golf Course 2020 is an activity under the World Golf Awards which is also a part of the World Travel Awards. The World Golf Awards serves to celebrate and reward excellence in golf tourism through their annual awards program. Launched in 2014, the World Golf Awards aims to drive up standards within the golf tourism industry by rewarding the organizations that are leaders in their field.

In addition to Thailand’s Best Golf Course 2020, Chee Chan Golf Resort has been named “the Best Golf Course in Thailand for 2020” by Golf Digest Magazine and also voted “the Most Memorable Golf Course in Asia” by Destination Golf Asia Magazine in 2019 as well as being awarded “Best New Golf Course in Asia Pacific” at the Asian Golf Awards 2019.

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/sport/30397087?utm_source=category&utm_medium=internal_referral

nation.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2020-10-31

CCGR 6.JPG

CCGR 5.JPG

CCGR 1.jpg

CCGR 2.JPG

Certificate.jpg

golf-banner.gif 

Hmm...........

Eventually I found the other nominees. Anybody know Riverdale as the description sounded interesting?

11 hours ago, bronzedude said:

Have any local expats played this course? I don't know any that have. It seems that they only pander to organizations that review golf courses. 

Probably due to the costs. Very few expats could afford to play there.

for TOPT - Riverdale is an MBK course in excellent condition - played it a few times its long and hard so i would recommend a good golfer plays there or you can always move forward on the tee boxes and play off the white tees.

• Thanks 1
13 hours ago, bronzedude said:

Have any local expats played this course? I don't know any that have. It seems that they only pander to organizations that review golf courses. 

Yes - our golf group played it when it first opened (December 2018) and I think they had a 2k green fee plus of course the cart/caddie fee. I know a couple of local groups who played it at that time.

I would not hurry back unless they had a much better offer. Yes it was in great condition and some interesting holes and the views of Chee Chan but not worth over 3.5k a round to me or 5k normal full price - most of our group agreed.

They only had black, blue and white tees for men with whites being over 6,500 yards. When we played the course felt very open and there were few trees. Being quite windy and we all thought it was a bit too long for most playing off whites. 

• Like 1