12 minutes ago, HashBrownHarry said:

I need one of these for my 1 year extension on Non O, can i get this at the Amphur where i live now ( wife's ID and Tabian Baan from this one ) as it's not the same amphur i was married in.

Thx.

Yes you can. They have the information at any Amphur.

15 minutes ago, HashBrownHarry said:

Excellent, have you done this yourself or know someone personally that has successfully done this?

Thanks.

Yeah... I was married in the village Ampur Satuek. Registered my marriage in Bangkok and have used the offices in Buriram City for the Kor Ror 2. My wife tells me they have an intranet system and we should be able to get this at any office.

You can get a Kor Ror 2 at "any" amphur/district/khet office in Thailand.  But if there are any errors that need correction you must get those errors corrected at the office where you got married.  I've got a Kor Ror 2 at three different offices.   The Kor Ror 2 data is maintained in a Thai govt central  database that any office can access and provide the Kor Ror 2.

Edited by Pib

3 minutes ago, Tounge Thaied said:

Yeah... I was married in the village Ampur Satuek. Registered my marriage in Bangkok and have used the offices in Buriram City for the Kor Ror 2. My wife tells me they have an intranet system and we should be able to get this at any office.

Thanks for that, just trying to get my ducks in a row.