No Newsletter Again.

johnnygimbo

2 minutes ago, johnnygimbo said:

What's happened to my Newsletter? That's twice in the last three days it has not arrived.

Johnny Gimbo.

Keep calm dear..... Its only a newsletter, gawd how upset you must get if it were something serious..:cheesy:????????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, johnnygimbo said:

What's happened to my Newsletter? That's twice in the last three days it has not arrived.

Johnny Gimbo.

Probably encouraging you to log on instead, then you can enjoy all these lovely pop ups and click on a few links. Its great.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Jonathan Fairfield said:

If you PM me the email address the newsletter is sent to I can look in to it for you.

It has not come again tonight. email is <email removed as per forum rules>

Edited by metisdead
18) You will not post phone numbers, email addresses, business names, or web/Facebook/Twitter/Google+ addresses in posts or signatures.

8 hours ago, Jonathan Fairfield said:

If you PM me the email address the newsletter is sent to I can look in to it for you.

I am confused, you asked me for the email address that the newsletter is sent to, I gave it to you, then Metisdead deleted it as against forum rules. All I am asking is for the newsletter to get sent to me. Please tell me what the problem is.

5 minutes ago, johnnygimbo said:

I am confused, you asked me for the email address that the newsletter is sent to, I gave it to you, then Metisdead deleted it as against forum rules. All I am asking is for the newsletter to get sent to me. Please tell me what the problem is.

Jonathan said:

• If you PM me

PM stands for Private Message, so send a Private Message to Jonathan here:

https://forum.thaivisa.com/messenger/compose/?to=137452