Video: "Dead all over again" - corpse falls out of faulty rear door into rush hour traffic

webfact

27 minutes ago, RotBenz8888 said:

To continue with the Bond theme: Never say never again. I will avoid to drive behind an ambulance here, who knows when their rear door fails and you have a corps on the hood. 

If your vehicle was already full with the maximum number of passengers, would it mean the corpse would be unable to claim from your insurance for his 'bodywork repairs'?

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Wiggy said:

If the door was faulty why didn’t the corpse fall out when they pulled away again? I think it hadn’t been closed properly, but blaming something else is the norm here, so no surprise. But ‘door failure’ makes a change from brake failure I guess. 

For sure this corpse tried to escape. Good that it didn't get very far. Great job of the ambulance. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Benmart said:

So many juvenile, bar-stool comments. Had it been a loved one, would these creatures be so flippant?

Definately not. We would be disappointed that the coyote dance performance had been delayed by traffic hazzards.

Faulty door. Sub standard maintenance.

non existent training. Incompetent middle management. Does anyone know of ANYONE who has been sacked???

EVER?,........ for ANYTHING????

So predictable. Sad.

lets hope the critical thinking bunny visits this new year and stays a while. 

WhAt am I saying...... they would simply eat it.