Teacher who abused children at Bangkok kindergarten jailed for seven months

snoop1130

1 hour ago, LukKrueng said:

I Think kru Jum IS Thai

My mistake. I read the next sentence and put them together. There are stillother teachers involved, whio need to be brought to book. And the boss man too, who no doubt was involved in hiring unqualified  and unlicenced teachers, and "overlooking" work permits!

• Like 1

Ive lost count to the number of mothers I have seen beating there children with a small branch of a tree here in Thailand and nobody seems to do anything about it I once complained about it and got a simple answer it’s only uneducated people who do this type of punishment if that’s the case then it should be taught in school that hitting anyone is wrong 

• Like 2

talked to a policeman friend a few weeks ago.  I said, "yea, I saw a few teacher really beat about 100 or more kids (under 10)..."  I told him who and where....and i did tell him it was not that recent and over a span of many months.  

my friend asked, "Do you think they still hit them?"  I said, "I don't know, maybe not after this recent news."

He said, "yea, probably not."

this is the problem.....we need cameras in every room and public areas, and able to be streamed online to parent's phones and computers.

no video, no crime.  IMO I think that's the reasoning  

Edited by Ventenio
  • Thanks 1

A wonderful ending would be the parents winning the cases against all the teachers involved and being awarded 5 million baht each, now THAT would certainly send a message to all abusive teachers in the Kingdom!

We shall see on Dec. 23rd!

• Thanks 1

Hopefully, this won't be one of those early release, or commuted scams. Otherwise, kudos to the judiciary for mustering up some courage. 

Now, if we could get them to put away her boss. Hopefully, she will make some good "friends" in the slammer, and will learn something. And some other teachers might be intimidated by this. 

• Like 2

A few months ago I witnessed a Thai woman  hitting her daughter multiple times inside of her shop . This was not like your typical quick smack on the bum  that many parents would do, but this woman was hitting her so hard across her body with such aggression. Being a foreigner here  I knew at the time there really wasn't much i could do in terms of getting involved in  such a situation, it could of course ended up getting very ugly, so i just purposely walked into the shop which of course distracted the mother from hitting her daughter. I later called the police to investigate and at least make them aware of what was happening. But of course, the police did not seem very interested...  ???? 

• Like 1