Thai man finds his "mia noi" in bed with a younger guy - two dead in shooting

webfact

9 hours ago, Tarteso said:

Long history, but the result; Another one noodle shop closed.  With the crisis and business closings. Almost  in this case there were investors ... but the economy does not recover.

In many other countries they'd put it as another business out due to the covid...

10 hours ago, madmen said:

Men murdering women in crimes of passion is the number 1 in world stats in female killings but the following posters will have us believe it only happens in Thailand due to the Fragile Thai ego syndrome 

Yeah! It happens in Germany as well, only you almost never hear about it because the cops almost always don’t rely the information to the press because they don’t want to unsettle the general public. At least that’s what a friend of a friend of mine, who is a cop, told my friend. 

3 hours ago, Mike k said:

A little off topic but what is a boat noodle shop 

I am familiar with noodles in Thailand, but I was not sure exactly what was meant by "boat noodles" in the article.

I didn't know, but now I do.

Because I typed "boat noodles" into Google and found out very quickly what it means.

A boat noodle shop is actually a restaurant where it/they is/are prepared and sold.

Edited by Enoon

1 hour ago, rwill said:

He's cheating on his wife but that's ok.  But his mistress cheating on him makes him kill himself..... doh!

I would imagine finding another mia noi would be easy.

What does the wife think of all this?  And where was she when all this went down?

Are those two cops in the photo twins?

3 hours ago, rwill said:

He's cheating on his wife but that's ok.  But his mistress cheating on him makes him kill himself..... doh!

I would imagine finding another mia noi would be easy.

We don't know he is cheating, I know a guy who has a mia noi and his wife knows about it, they know each other. They just share the (nice) guy.

Edited by SomchaiCNX