Warning! Ride slowly and watch out for dogs.

teacherclaire

25 minutes ago, mr mr said:

maybe don't overtake at night on a dimly lit road known to have loads of roaming street dogs ? 

Lol. Who would ride behind a car doing 30 km/h for a few km with a big bike?

Even a crash with 30 km can cause death, or heavy injuries.

One member here described what happened to him because of a dog, that should be an additional warning. And that's all it is. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, teacherclaire said:

This post's point is that dogs are in heat, and you can see plenty of them from other areas almost everywhere.

Ride safe, that's all I wanted to say after I almost crashed. 

Glad you didnt come to any harm Claire.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, teacherclaire said:

And the dog is, of course, back on the road. The owner doesn't show responsibility of his actions to let the dog stay there 24/7.

The next accident is only a matter of time. Ride safe. 

Well it's a case circumstances for me over the years, had 2 dogs just run out into the main road straight under my front wheel.

1st one I killed the 2nd was seriously hurt.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Erm... this is a highly confusing post. Your information indicates you have no idea of anything in Thailand, i.e. reporting stray dogs to the ‘appropriate authority’ and expecting something to be done about it. Then mentioning that ALL dogs were you live are given ‘appropriate injections’......  So it can’t be Thailand, but then you mention ‘Amphur’ !!!! 

Hilarious post, so full of BS.....

‘What are these ‘appropriate injections’ that the Amphur gives to ALL dogs free of charge ??... and how do you know every dog in the Amphur ??? as I wrote... so full of BS.

Get smart, if you are going to make rubbish up, at least make it believable. 

Ok i probably worded my post badly. By appropriate injections I meant rabies and distemper. I do know what happens here after living here for 11 years. By every dog,I should have said that the guys from the Amphur go to all the houses and vaccinate all the dogs that live there.. Theres no need to be insulting. Im not making anything up.

Edited by Mutt Daeng

2 hours ago, teacherclaire said:

There was a slow driving car in front of me. I had overtaken, and it was at night with zero lights. I couldn't see the dogs because of the car. 

I couldn't see the dogs, and I wasn't speeding, knowing that there are dogs everywhere.

I only wanted to warn others not to crash because of a dog.

You don't have to accuse me of something here. Thank you. 

Where were your lights?

42 minutes ago, teacherclaire said:

This post's point is that dogs are in heat, and you can see plenty of them from other areas almost everywhere.

Ride safe, that's all I wanted to say after I almost crashed. 

Looks more like you are in panic mode: "number of dogs that are currently almost everywhere. On each road, Soi, at places where you'd not think that dogs are." 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, FritsSikkink said:

Not really why are you afraid? I don't report problems but solve them by my selves.

Where did I say fear or troubles? I just avoid them, by logic.  I have been living in this country for 10 years, away from the City, I have dogs at home, they live on my property and I take care of them as I take care of my family.  What happens outside, honestly, it matters very little to me...Of course it is always that they do not cause me problems, which would be different.

1 hour ago, evadgib said:

Buffalos are a serious problem too. They're like hitting a brick wall & in most cases just get up and run off!

(Not me but I know a few people that have found this out the hard way lol)

Oh give me a home where the buffalo roam.........      

• Haha 2