Neighbor high on Ya Ba and alcohol drags 7 year old girl from her bed and rapes her in sugar cane field

webfact

Neighbor high on Ya Ba and alcohol drags 7 year old girl from her bed and rapes her in sugar cane field

9pm.jpg

Picture: Sanook

A seven year old girl sleeping near her great grandparents was abducted from her bed by a 20 year old neighbor and raped in a sugar cane field in north east Thailand on Wednesday night.

A search party heard the little one's cries after she was stripped.

The rapist was soon in custody saying he had consumed alcohol and Ya Ba (methamphetamine mixed with caffeine).

Wichian Buri police in Phetchabun were called to the Nam Rorn sub-district around 11pm after reports that the seven year old had been dragged from her bed, reported Sanook. 

Around one hour later a search party of police and locals heard the distressing cries of the little girl in a sugar cane field about 100 meters from her home. She had been stripped of her clothes and left.

The entire area was surrounded and Sompong or "Khem" aged 20 was soon in custody.

He has initially been charged with trespass and drug taking. Police are waiting on medical reports before charging him with abduction and rape. 

The little girl's grandmother said that she had been sleeping with "A" but both had taken a cold remedy and were sleeping soundly. She said that her great grand daughter told her that a man came in and told her to be quiet or he would strangle her to death. 

The suspect was a neighbor who had eaten with the family earlier. He did odd jobs at their house. 

The great grandfather said that he returned to the house from a funeral at 9pm. His bed was outside "A"'s room. There was no front door on the property that affords anyone easy access, he said. 

He too was in a deep sleep from the cold medication but he did hear someone running out.

He turned on the light, realised his great grand daughter was missing and raised the alarm with neighbors who said they had seen the little girl being taken away. 

Source: Sanook

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2020-11-06

• Sad 8

18 minutes ago, ezzra said:

I'm utterly surprised as to why such heinous crimes doesn't happen more often given the fact that this country i awash with cheap drugs for all to partake...

These types of terrorifics abuses and  violations to children, sure to happen every day.  another matter is that they be published even reported.

Edited by Tarteso
  • Like 2

I have a remedy for this kind of crime, but the bleeding heart population cannot accept the obvious solution. Police had no problem with extrajudicial executions for mostly victimless drug crimes. They don't seem too vociferous when it comes to child rape. What a curious culture.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KhunFred said:

I have a remedy for this kind of crime, but the bleeding heart population cannot accept the obvious solution. Police had no problem with extrajudicial executions for mostly victimless drug crimes. They don't seem too vociferous when it comes to child rape. What a curious culture.

Extrajudicial executions hardly encourage sound investigations and prosecutions, quite the opposite.

• Like 1

He too was in a deep sleep from the cold medication but he did hear someone running out.

The suspect was a neighbor who had eaten with the family earlier. He did odd jobs at their house.

Was he drunk on his own or?

He turned on the light, realised his great grand daughter was missing and raised the alarm with neighbors who said they had seen the little girl being taken away.

Cold medication or the alcohol he was consuming with the offender earlier in the night? Neighbors saw and did nothing.. so many cowards here!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, webfact said:

The rapist was soon in custody saying he had consumed alcohol and Ya Ba

18 hours ago, petermik said:

Next time they burn the sugar cane field put him in it.....<deleted> animal

Please do not insult animals by saying that this rapist is one of them .

Animals do not take drugs and rape .

This one is more low .

18 hours ago, ezzra said:

I'm utterly surprised as to why such heinous crimes doesn't happen more often given the fact that this country i awash with cheap drugs for all to partake...

May be it happens more often ... sometimes it is kept within the family ... and not publicly reported .

The rapist was soon in custody saying he had consumed alcohol and Ya Ba (methamphetamine mixed with caffeine).

Oh  Thank  god for that   then I  thought for  1minute he'd   done it whilst in a normal mindset????