Video: Yet more violence against a student from foul mouthed "teacher"

rooster59

Video: Yet more violence against a student from foul mouthed "teacher"

school.JPG

Image: Daily News

Daily News reported yet more violence against the nation's youth from a foul mouthed so-called teacher.

One has just been jailed for putting a bin bag on the head of a nursery school student at a prestigious Bangkok school.

Another in Phuket kicked a little child in the face in Anuban 3 (K3) then encouraged classmates to do likewise. 

Now comes a video from a school in Hualampong (Bangkok) showing a secondary school teacher caught assaulting a boy on footage from a mobile phone.

The teacher hits the boy and then makes him go on the floor to pick up things, said the media. The assault to the head continues.

He then uses "goo - meung" language. These are pronouns for "I" and "you" that are extremely rude in this context and highly inappropriate for a teacher in a classroom setting. 

He shouts "Meung hen goo pen arai" at the boy - "you do you %#@*ing think I am?"

He then continues verbally assaulting the boy with foul language about getting his mother to come into school.

The footage was being widely commented upon and shared on social media.

It was on a site called "Khwam Jing Prathet Thai" - this translates as the "Truth about Thailand". 

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2020-11-07

• Sad 3
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, canopus1969 said:

These so called teachers need VERY long prison sentences, publicly shamed and all pension rights taken away - no ifs or buts

There must be set an example for all the others who believe they come right after Buddha.

Beat the shi_e out of these people. I don't think he'd try that with a real man. 

• Like 1

maybe Prayut's comments could be a cause, he didn't mention Respect

""In the speech, Prayut said the country’s educational system was not bad, but it focused far too much on academics, when people should be educated about patriotism, history and loyalty ""

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Prayut said the country’s educational system was not bad, but it focused far too much on academics, when people should be educated about patriotism, history and loyalty.   ????. BY WHO?

This guy don’t read the news? ????

Edited by Tarteso
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, teacherclaire said:

Take his teacher's license and never let him walk into a classroom again.

He should be in jail for doing that. If he'd have done that to our son, I'd hit him too.

Or ask a friend to do so. 

So you would react just like the teacher and use violence? You should talk to him and let him know he can't do that. Tell him sorry but you can't work here for the time being until the school decides his fate. Tell he may be sent to prison where the Thai fascists will abuse him even more than he abused the kid. Tell him to make merit by giving his month to the local corrupt monk running the temple and pay respect to all the glorious yet corrupt murderous figures who control the land. It's much more than these teachers. This country is rotten in every corner.

• Haha 2

My point was directed at the male teacher hitting the male student. Anyways, I'd do the same as most people. But I see the hypocrisy in it. In fact, I remember old school male teachers in the US who were tough on their male students. They often taught techno or shop classes like metal working or wood-working or construction etc. At that time, it was normal and the kids didn't screw around much for fear of the bulldog that wouldn't take it. But it's 2020, even in the military, you can't touch a recruit. You can yell at them impolitely but without offending gender or race. A lot of parents will still wack their kids these days but things are changing there too.  Anyways, Thailand is screwed up and is a country of abuse from the top of the pyramid down to the poorest people as well as foreign 'guests' like most of us and  on to the abuse of animals.